Situated in the heart of the Surrey Hills, The Old Rectory Estate in Bletchingley is a relaxed and romantic Georgian estate perfect for the wedding you’ve always dreamed of.
With stunning grounds and a beautiful house, The Old Rectory Estate has everything you would ever want for your marquee wedding venue.
The Old Rectory’s 8-acre gardens and house are truly the diamond in this venue’s crown. Its breath taking selection of water features, sculptures, and pristine gardens has resulted in the venue being used for countless fashion and film shoots and would make the perfect place for your all important wedding photos.
When booking with The Old Rectory Estate, you will work closely with their dedicated team to get every detail right about your big day. From décor to floral arrangements, no task is too big or too small. What’s more, they will work with you on marquees, catering, entertainment and a host of other aspects to make the day as special as possible.
For more information on how The Old Rectory Estate could create your perfect day, please do not hesitate to contact the team..
- Situated in the heart of the Surrey Hills
- 8-acres of stunning Italian gardens with ample opportunity to capture the perfect wedding photos
- Catering supplied by the exceptional team
- Just an hour from Central London, and 20 minutes from Gatwick
- Flexible use of space, for you and the team to create your dream day
- Available for weddings of all sizes
- Wedding marquee (with table and chairs) situated in the garden
- Garden terrace marquee over looking the garden
- Terrace bar and lounge area
- Family use of Estate's drawing room
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
5 reviewsWrite a Review
18 User photos
Brewer Street RH1 4QW Redhill (Surrey)