Heritage, character and rural beauty all combine in perfect harmony at The Oak Barn. Nestled in an idyllic valley in the heart of Kent's High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, every detail of this exclusive Grade II listed venue has been designed to make the perfect setting for your special day.
When it comes to your wedding, it's not just about finding a venue, it's about discovering somewhere to create memories that will stay with you forever. Frame Farm has a series of stunning buildings dating from 1607 and include two reception barns, The Oak Barn and The Byre, as well as five Weaver's Cottages for you and your guests.
The awe-inspiring Oak Barn has a magnificent high vaulted roof, glass frontage overlooking the courtyard, hidden state of the art technology, underfloor heating and a cosy wood burning stove; every modern convenience in a breathtaking old threshing barn yet with an intimate feel.
With classic elegance and tranquil views, The Byre offers a graceful space perfectly suited for ceremonies or more intimate receptions, or it can be transformed into an entertainment room for the children. The romantic terrace, waterfall and lily pond are a wildlife haven and perfect for a celebratory toast or photographs.
And at the end of your wonderful day, curl up and enjoy a celebratory glass of bubbles with your spouse in our sumptuous Wedding Cottage. With views across the surrounding sheep pasture, you will love the magic of this romantic rural setting whatever the season. Combined with a warm welcome and personal service we are confident that your wedding will exceed all expectations.
- Exclusive use farm featuring 2 stunning barns and 5 luxurious cottages set within 22 acres of sheep fields
- Both The Oak Barn and The Byre are licensed for ceremonies
- Located in a picturesque and peaceful valley
- We can seat 135 for dinner and 200 for an evening reception
- The romantic terrace, waterfall and lily pond are a wildlife haven and perfect for a celebratory toast or photographs
- With an air-conditioning system, underfloor heating and a wood burning stove it is the perfect venue whatever the weather
- No corkage
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
37 reviewsWrite a Review
65 User photos
Frame Farm TN17 4EZ Cranbrook (Kent)