Hayne House is an exclusive wedding venue nestled on a private family estate in a truly unique setting with a warm and welcoming feel.
A wonderful combination of the charms of a traditional country house, a sophisticated blank canvas for your reception, the magnificent landscaped grounds and our expertise make it a unique countryside location for you and your guests to enjoy.
From April 2018 our new bespoke Orangery will offer a truly unique and magnificent setting for your wedding day. Flooded with natural light pouring through the doors and glass lanterns, the Orangery offers panoramic views of the gardens whilst providing a space which is stylish, charming and practical for all wedding styles. Unique in the South East, it is ideal for weddings at any time of the year.
- Wedding Breakfast: 120
- Evening Reception: 150
- Licenced for Civil Weddings
- Minimum guests from 60
To help with your planning, we work closely with a carefully handpicked selection of local Kent based suppliers, which we include in our bespoke quotation for your special day. In brief the quote includes:
- Getting ready. A bridal changing room which fits up to six.
- Bubbles and wine. Our delicious wines have been lovingly selected from small, family run wineries in the South of France. You will have the opportunity to taste them during your complimentary food tasting. Each adult guest will enjoy.
- Fine dining. Offering succulent dishes, always stylishly presented, using the finest and freshest ingredients - our Award-winning caterers are devoted to offering a professional and attentive service.
- Tasty evening buffet. Stylishly presented with an array of rustic crates and delicate decorations, enjoy a selection of sizzling sausage and bacon baps from the grill.
- Table Linen. We include pristine white table linen and napkins
- Chair Dressings. We work with the best chair cover supplier in Kent to really WOW your guests.
- Every detail counts. For your peace of mind on the day, we will dress your tables with the name cards, favours and table decorations that you supply us with, ensuring that every little detail is in place.
- A night to remember. Getting the entertainment right is key to the success of your big day. Our fabulous award winning DJs are passionately dedicated to providing you with an unforgettable experience from after your wedding breakfast to the end of the evening.
- Personalised post-box. The beautifully quirky and vintage style post box is personalised, as is the mailbag, for you to take all your cards home in, provided by the award-winning Big Day Prop Hire.
- In good hands. A Wedding Coordinator during the day, an evening Duty Manager, and each and every member of our team will offer you the utmost dedication and is on hand for any guidance or advice needed.
- On site accommodation. Wave goodbye to your guests and head to the complimentary bridal suite on the night of your wedding.
- Additional accommodation. We also have two additional double rooms available to hire. There are also five additional bedrooms at Froggies; please contact them email@example.com.
We look forward to sharing your big day x