Situated within the Hampshire countryside is Harewood Forest, a rural venue that specialises in outdoor weddings. This venue offers plenty of space and gives bridal couples the flexibility to add their own personal touch to their special day.
The stunning ceremony area is nestled in the middle of an ancient oak forest and is surrounded by natural wildlife, the reception area brings the outside in and offers a completely unique space. Once it gets dark the evening reception area is completely transformed with a flood lit forest and fairy lights that make the area look magical.
With the flexibility to make this venue your own, you can truly book within your budget. With an extremely affordable starting price, you have the ability to include additionaly extras to your heart's content such as lighting, sound, and catering, until you have the wedding day you always dreamed of having.
What's more, this woodland setting gives you the ability to capture wedding photos you will look back on and cherish for years to come.
For more information about the kinds of weddings Harewood Forest can host, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Situated in the heart of the Hampshire countryside
- Fully licensed to host your ceremony in this stunning woodland area
- Ample opportunity to capture unforgettable wedding photos
- Affordable venue with the ability to add a range of extras
- Your reception will take place in a chic tipi
- No ordinary venue, you have the ability to create a truly unique day
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
2 reviewsWrite a Review
6 User photos
Cowdown Lane SP11 6LE Andover (Hampshire)