Ever since it launched as the Aerodrome Hotel, back in the 1920s, the London Croydon Aerodrome Hotel has distinguished itself as a wedding venue on numerous levels. It is one of the most unique wedding venues that the city has to offer and one of only a few with a landscaped garden to use on the big day, making it an ideal backdrop for your wedding photographs.
Among its various impressive function rooms is the Amy Johnson suite, designed with lots of natural light and decorated in a bright glow and warm colour scheme to accentuate the convivial atmosphere that you’ll want for your guests. This spacious ballroom can hold up to 130 guests and has its own a private bar.
Helping you to navigate your dream wedding will be our highly experienced Wedding & Events team. They will strive to provide you with expert assistance and suggestions to make your day memorable and unique.
- Caters for up to 130 guests for a wedding breakfast
- Licensed for civil wedding ceremonies and partnerships
- Located just 8 miles and 16 minutes by train from London
- Complimentary car parking & Wi-Fi
- Special accommodation rates for your wedding guests
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
680 Purley Way CR9 4LT Croydon (Surrey)