Set within two acres of the most stunning landscaped gardens, and overlooking our own swan lake, Worplesdon Place is situated in the pretty rural village of Worplesdon, Surrey. This 19th century country manor house has been carefully and elegantly re-designed to offer you the most perfect location for one of the most important days of your life.
With rooms that feature an extensive combination of traditional charm and modern chic, Worplesdon Place excels in providing you with the style and luxury that you would expect from a premium venue.
Our airy wedding reception room, Baxendale Suite, is filled with natural light and still plays host to its original features. The room can hold up to 50 seated guests, or 80 guests for an evening reception. The suite also boasts a private patio, providing the ideal viewing platform across the expansive gardens and lake, along with a private lawn area accessible through patio doors.
As your wedding breakfast comes to a close, the Baxendale Suite can be turned into an evening space that can accommodate your night time celebrations! To include a DJ, and evening buffet options for your celebrations.
Finally when you’ve had your last dance, you can head on up to one of our stunning rooms!
Please give us a call or send an email and we can arrange for you to come in and have a private tour of the facilities over a nice cup of coffee.
- Recently renovated country manor house in leafy Surrey
- Rooms that feature a combination of traditional charm and modern chic
- Licensed for 50 Maximum Ceremony
- The Worplesdon Suite can accommodate 50 seated guests and 80 evening guests
- The suite can also be transformed to host your evening event
- The room can be split into smaller Suites for your more intimate weddings
- Packages are designed to help you create your dream wedding day and are fully flexible
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
6 reviewsWrite a Review
Perry Hill GU3 3RY Guildford (Surrey)