Welcome to Thornton Manor; an inviting period Manor House, sat in 120 acres of parkland and exquisite gardens. Standing proudly in the village of Thornton Hough. Thornton Manor was originally built as the home of the Leverhulme family and exudes historic enchantment and charm.
The Manor House
Within the house there are three fabulous locations where we can stage wedding ceremonies. Whether you prefer the early Georgian-inspired Dining Room with its beautiful walnut paneling overlooking the lime tree avenues, or the stunning Music Room adorned with spectacular wall paneling, elaborate plaster work and period paintings, our beautiful house will simply take your breath away.
The Dell Pavilion
Located in the heart of our estate, our Dell pavilion is home to the most romantic and idyllic surroundings. Set amidst our beautiful woodland dell, this intimate venue exudes rustic enchantment and charm.
The Lakeside Marquee
Nestled beneath the tree-tops in our extensive grounds, the Lakeside Marquee promises tranquility for you and your guests. Overlooking the water and countryside beyond, our beautiful marquee makes the perfect setting for a romantic, outdoor wedding.
Walled Garden Marquee
Located within the historic walls of the original walled garden, this is the perfect venue to host large, traditional weddings.
Set within our secluded grounds and surrounded by two acres of beautifully presented countryside, our Walled Garden Marquee can host between 200 and 2000 guests, making it one of the grandest wedding venues in the North West.
Our accommodation boasts original features, designed with complete luxury in mind. Thornton Manor offers 22 stunning manor house bedrooms, and 14 cottages and annexes accommodating up to 108 guests.
- Total number of bedrooms - 22
- Lakeside Marquee to hold 70+ table dining
- Waterside Pavilion to hold 40+ table dining
- Walled Garden Marquee up to 1000 table dining
- Cottages - 14 self catered within the grounds
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
26 reviewsWrite a Review
9 User photos
Thornton Manor Real Weddings
21 photos · 30/08/2019
39 photos · 02/03/2019
EXCLUSIVE WATERSIDE WEDDING PACKAGE AT THE DELL PAVILION
SELECTED DATES IN 2021 & 2022
- EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE DELL PAVILION
- DEDICATED WEDDING COORDINATOR
- ROUNDTABLES AND CHIAVARI CHAIRS
- SILVER CANDELABRA CENTREPIECES
- TABLE PLAN EASEL
- PA SYSTEM
- FAIRY LIGHTS LINING THE CEILING
- HEATING SYSTEM THROUGHOUT
- RED CARPET
- CAKE STAND & KNIFE
- THREE COURSE WEDDING BREAKFAST
- GLASS OF FIZZ ON ARRIVAL FIZZ
- GLASS OF WINE WITH WEDDING BREAKFAST
- GLASS OF FIZZ TO TOAST
- EVENING BUFFET “LATE NIGHT SNACKS”
- RESIDENT DJ
- BAR LICENSE UNTIL 12.00 AM
- MUSIC LICENSE UNTIL 12.30 AM
PACKAGE PRICE BASED ON 50 DAYTIME & 50 EVENING GUESTS
Sunday to Friday @ £7,000*
*£1000 SUPPLEMENT FOR A SATURDAY
ADD ON VENUE DRESSING PACKAGE WITH MADDISON JCREATIONS FOR ONLY £695 THIS INCLUDES…
- 5 X BLOSSOM TREES INCLUDING HANGING CANDLES
- TOP TABLE DECOR & CANDLES
- ENTRANCE TREE DRESSED WITH HANGING CANDLES & FLOATING CANDLES AT BASE
- CEREMONY AISLE LANTERNS/CANDLES WITH THE OPTION OF CREAM RUNNER
ADD ON FLORIST PACKAGE WITH LEAF FLOWERS HESWALLFOR JUST £500 TO INCLUDE…
- BRIDAL BOUQUET & 4 X BRIDESMAID BOUQUETS
- 10 X BUTTONHOLES & 2 X WRIST CORSAGES
- TOP TABLE ARRANGEMENT
- 2 X THANK YOU BOUQUETS
(UPGRADES & ADDITIONAL ITEMS AVAILABLE)
This package is only applicable to bookings in the Waterside Pavilion (Dell). New bookings only. Selected dates in 2021 & 2022. Standard booking T's & C's apply. Olive Tree providing the catering- 1 choice wedding breakfast set menu applies & one choice for evening snacks. Additional guests can be added for a further cost. Ceremonies may be held onsite for an additional charge.
Thornton Manor Estate CH63 1JB Hooton (Cheshire)