At Tythe in Launton, we are passionate about weddings. We have a beautiful, rural setting, gorgeous grounds and an exceptional team on board. We are often told that we have considered every last detail and that the venue offers everything a couple could need for their dream day.
The Tythe Barn is a family business and sits on our family farm - a perfect, peaceful place to hold your wedding celebrations. The venue is fully licensed for civil ceremonies and offers you the choice to say “I do” in the stunning gardens or in the romantic main barn.The Barn and the adjoining Cowshed can seat between 40 and 165 guests for the wedding breakfast, with space for up to 200+ guests in the evening. There is also the option of having a marquee on the grounds to accommodate larger wedding parties. The Nook, our bridal preparation barn is perfect to get ready with your family and friends and just a few steps away from the barn.
Tythe provides you with a blank canvas upon which you can create the wedding day of your dreams. Corny? Okay, but it's true and we are a small, friendly and dedicated team who are here to help you every step of the way. Arrive with us in the morning and do the whole thing in one place, ceremony - indoor or outdoor, food - whatever you want and party - a civilised affair or a rave. The choice is yours... and if you can't bring yourselves to leave, then from June 2022 we are thrilled to be able to offer you our beautiful farmhouse accommodation available for a two night mid-week break or an entire weekend! It has seven double bedrooms, including a bridal-suite, two large reception rooms, a dining room, country kitchen, open fires, a tennis court, a wonderful wood-fuelled hot tub and there's an adjacent Shepherd's Hut with sleeping for two, all right next door to the barn!
Our in-house caterers are an incredible bunch of highly-trained and well respected chefs who will create truly delicious dishes for an unforgettable dining experience. Their passion for all things food is endless and the team enjoy catering to all manner of personal tastes and budget. We offer an extensive wine and champagne list and our drinks licence allows you to celebrate until midnight on Fridays and Saturdays.
We offer support, help and guidance with all aspects of the planning of your wedding and our advice is always there for you when you need it. The team at Tythe are on hand to help from your very first enquiry, through to the big day itself and draw upon our wealth of experience to ensure that our entire team are working seamlessly together with you to create and host your special day.
- Luxurious Bridal Preparation Barn – ‘The Nook’ dressing room with ensuite, large ornate mirrors, chandeliers, gorgeous space for the dress/veil, loads of light, mini kitchen
- Fabulous 'Farmhouse' accommodation with seven double bedrooms including a bridal-suite. An adjacent Shepherd's Hut with sleeping for two, all right next door to the barn! (Available from June 2022).
- Exclusive use of 3 beautifully restored barns on the family farm amid immaculate manicured lawns, The Nook and courtyard, Orchard, ensuite dressing room, ample parking
- Award-winning caterers producing fresh, wholesome menus using carefully sourced produce often from neighbouring farms and local suppliers.
- Stunning 12th century church located just a 20-metre walk from The Tythe Barn gardens
- Wood-fired Pizza Oven, Festoon / Fairy Lights, Drinks Stations, Sweet Cart, Feature Backdrops offer flexibility and provide numerous options to make the barn your own!
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
139 reviewsWrite a Review
Manor Farm OX26 4SR Bicester (Oxfordshire)