The Normans wedding venue epitomises ‘country cool’. Brought to you by husband-wife team Oliver and Laura Robinson, it's set on an 18th-century farm, located in pretty North Yorkshire.
Open last year, the venue centres upon an achingly stylish, south-facing courtyard which is flanked by a rustic Georgian barn, a unique Grain Shed dining area, imaginatively renovated Cow Stalls and Tack Room reception bar.
Step into The Courtyard to mingle around a central water feature and amidst rich greenery and twinkling lights. Say 'I do' in our fully licensed Ceremony Barn, against a backdrop of exposed brickwork, high vaulted ceilings and cascading fairylights. Later, take time out in our cool and quirky Cow Stalls - the ultimate country hang out - or walk through magnificent double doors into our striking marquee - complete with reclaimed wood features - to dine, drink and dance the night away.
In short: The Normans is the ultimate pick for a cutting-edge country wedding!
- Contemporary country wedding venue with exclusive use
- All-weather wedding venue, open all-year-round (excluding January and February)
- Combines cutting-edge design and cool lighting with rustic farm features
- Beautiful bridal cottage available onsite
- 20-minute drive from York and just 35 minutes from Leeds City Centre
Frequently Asked Questions
37 reviewsWrite a Review
91 User photos
Normans Farm YO23 3PQ York (North Yorkshire)