Completed in 2015, The Garden Rooms is a truly unique and breath-taking venue in a beautiful setting amongst the rolling hills of the Yorkshire Dales. Combining stunning architecture and the latest interior design, The Garden Rooms is a graceful, iconic setting in which to create a wedding day like no other.
Our vision was to create a venue where every Bride could create their very own ‘one of a kind’ day. We have taken our inspiration from French Chateaux and Mediterranean architecture to create The Garden Rooms and The Cloisters and from traditional and formal to rustic and relaxed it is a venue where the only limit is your imagination.
The Garden Rooms is the epitome of French elegance and glamour. It provides a stunning setting for your wedding celebration; with breath-taking high ceilings, crystal chandeliers and huge gilt mirrors, the Garden Rooms is a statement venue like no other. Made up of four different rooms, each can seat separate parties of up to 260 or can be seamlessly brought together to create an awe inspiring venue for 760 guests.
The Cloisters draws on designs used to build monastic houses which are still found in the hill top villages in France and Italy. The result is an exclusive, atmospheric and secluded space that captures the essence of the Mediterranean; with warm rustic stone arches and open beams surrounding a warm sunny courtyard. In summer, beautiful plants and outdoor fountains complete the scene whilst in chillier months, fire pits and fairy lighting create an intimate feel your guests will love. For up to 120 guests.
Private Dining For smaller wedding parties of up to 40, our completely self contained Private Dining is an away from it space. Warm colours and contemporary furnishings are complemented by traditional pieces to create a relaxing atmosphere. The outdoor terrace is a great place for al fresco drinks and taking in the Yorkshire scenery.
Wedding Day Menus
Our menus are carefully created using local producers and inspired by both the occasion and the season with top quality ingredients, hand crafted for you and your guests to enjoy. Our Executive Chef Paul Richardson-Mackie and his in-house team are amongst the top regional chefs, with the knowledge and passion that really makes amazing food. We have developed a selection of menu ideas to suit all tastes, and Paul and his team would also love to inspire you with something different and special. Whether it’s a hog roast for a hundred or tapas for two.
Talk to our in-house team of experts about your dreams for your big day and we will help you create a wedding day like no other.
- Your choice of ceremony only and combined reception packages from only £50 + VAT per head
- Your choice of four flexible room sizes allow you to create the atmosphere that’s just right for your special day
- Prices shown are complete packages - there are no hidden costs
- Stunning interiors
- The best state of the art sound and lighting technology
- One hours drive from North East and North Yorkshire cities
- North Yorkshire’s newest and most sought after purpose built wedding and events venue
- Licensed for weddings
- One of both the largest and smallest wedding venues in the region with a license with seating for 20-640 guests
- We provide the services of a dedicated team of wedding experts and industry professionals
- The Garden Rooms are available seven days per week from November to February and Sunday to Thursday from March to October
- There is hotel and overnight accommodation for 800 people within easy reach of The Garden Rooms
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
4 reviewsWrite a Review
The Garden Rooms at Tennants Real Weddings
69 photos · 07/06/2021
Harmby Road, Leyburn DL8 5SG Bedale (North Yorkshire)