Your Dream Wedding Venue
Nestled in the heart of the Garden of England, surrounded by 150 acres of stunning Kentish countryside combining rolling hills, natural wooklands and romantic apple and pear orchards, The BarnYard is an enchanting setting for the most memorable day of your life. Tranquil, charming and unique, licesed for Ceremonies and home to both a beautiful old barn conversion as well as a truly luurious grand marquee which can host lavish receptions for 50 to 300 guests. Combing breathtaking scenery, outstanding service and fine locally sourced food, The BarnYard is the perfect setting for your most perfect wedding day!
Why choose The BarnYard?
- Fantastic Kentish setting with the chance to theme the wedding exactly as you wish
- Various function rooms and areas for your exclusive use
- Services of our dedicated wedding co-ordinators and team
- Choice of wedding ceremony areas to suit the British weather
- Quality home-cooked, locally sourced Kentish catering with a great choice of menus
- No charge for children aged 0 to 4 years but catering provided. Children aged 5 to 11 years charged at half the adult package price
- Use of the grounds and beautiful gardens for fantastic unique photographs
- Ample free on-site private parking for your wedding guests
- A fully licensed bar at competitive prices
- Accessible by car and public transport
- An informal toast master
- Gorgeous dressing room for bride and bridal party getting ready on the day
- Excellent accommodation in the immediate locality
- AND most importantly... no hidden costs!
- The luxurious Marquee is set amongst 150 acres of orchards. This beautiful landscape provides an enchanting and picturesque setting, creating stunning photo opportunities.
- The BarnYard can hold lavish receptions from 50-300 guests.
- The BarnYard is licensed to hold indoor ceremonies in their Elegant Marquee and outdoor in their stunning Topiary Garden for Spring and Summer ceremonies.
- The BarnYard provides a variety of food and drink packages to choose from, using fresh and locally sourced ingredients to create truly delicious dishes.
- The Marquee is a permanent structure catering for all seasons with air con and heating
- The Marquee features an impressive bar area, dance floor, atmospheric lighting, PA system and toilets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Do you have any questions?
72 reviewsWrite a review
5 User photos
Did the reviews win you over?
The BarnYard ME9 7EZ Hartlip (Kent)
Would you like to schedule a visit?