Set in 15 acres of beautifully manicured gardens, the Royal Berkshire Hotel is an elegant Queen Anne house built in 1705 for Charles Churchill, son of the first Duke of Marlborough. Offering a rare balance of relaxed comfort, informal surroundings and impeccable service, the house and gardens are the picture perfect venue for your truly special day.
Everyone has unique ideas of what they want on their special day, and here at the Royal Berkshire our goal is to see your wedding day dreams fulfilled, from small and intimate family gatherings to lavish luxury celebrations. We create bespoke weddings to suit your every need, or if you prefer, our stylish wedding packages make it easy and fun with stress free planning! Our dedicated team of professionals pull out all the stops to ensure we deliver the best.
Our stunning country house hotel offers indoor wedding ceremonies and civil partnerships from 30 to 150 guests; if you are excited by the idea of your very own country house, the Royal Berkshire can be reserved on an "Exclusive Use" basis. For those honeymooning abroad, the Royal Berkshire is only a 20 minute drive from Heathrow airport.
Explore our newly opened outdoor ceremony area named the Secret Walled Garden.
Find Us on Facebook and Instagram!
- Civil Ceremony... We have an array of indoor options from small family gatherings to larger celebrations
- 15 acres of landscaped English gardens, with lawns, terraces and a fountain for your memorable photographs
- Dedicated wedding co-ordinator and on hand guidance from our team of experts and recommended suppliers
- Locally sourced and seasonal produce used to create your bespoke menu
- 66 beautifully appointed bedrooms and suites; a special accommodation rate for your guests
- The Berkshire Suite can accommodate up to 150 guests and has it's own private bar
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
54 reviewsWrite a Review
Royal Berkshire Real Weddings
68 photos · 10/09/2021
69 photos · 05/09/2021
London Road SL5 0PP Ascot (Berkshire)