One incredible country house wedding venue with three sensational ceremony locations. Which will you choose?
1. An Outdoor Ceremony in our stunning Gardens
2. An Intimate, Romantic Ceremony in The Morning Room
3. A Celebration Ceremony in Pendrell Hall’s exquisite Ballroom
From relaxed and informal weddings shared with close family to lavish celebrations shared with up to 170 beloved guests; you can have the wedding day of your dreams at Pendrell Hall.
We'd love the opportunity to chat through what’s important to you on your big day and how we can help you enjoy the wedding day of your dreams. Please get in touch and request a viewing, we'd love to hear from you.
Pendrell Hall at a glance:
- No Corkage
- Exclusive Use
- Licensed venue for up to 170 guests
- Stunning Interiors
- Outdoor Ceremonies in The Bandstand Available
- Your Luxury Wedding Night Suite Included
- Onsite Guest Accommodation
- All-Weather Wedding Venue
- Award-Winning Event Managers
- From the Award Winning Team behind The Mill Barns nr Bridgnorth and The Ashes Barns in Endon, Staffordshire
What to Expect:
We’ve thought about every aspect of your big day and re-invented this architecturally stunning Victorian Country House accordingly.
From the spacious dressing room; the enchanting ceremony room; the inviting spaces both inside and out for drinks and photographs through to the stunning ballroom for your wedding breakfast and evening entertainment; you’ll find your wedding day flows from one perfect moment to the next.
We’ve even thought about your needs as the celebration draws to a close and offer luxury overnight accommodation for you and your guests.
Where Are We:
Located in south Staffordshire with easy access from neighbouring Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Walsall, Telford, Stafford and Shrewsbury.