Oxford Town Hall is the ideal venue for your wedding, whether its the ceremony, wedding breakfast, drinks and evening reception, or the whole event.
Located in the heart of Oxford, historic venue can accommodate big, grand weddings to more intimate ceremonies and receptions. Our largest room which can accommodate up to 500 guests for a ceremony, 500 for an informal reception and 300 for dining. Our smallest room can hold up to 40 guests for a ceremony, which means are sure to have the ideal space to make your special day a perfect one.
We pride ourselves on presentation, service and quality. That’s why we will only have one wedding ceremony in the venue at any one time so that you and your guests can have our undivided attention.
With available extras such as our Father Willis Organ or piano, live bands and staging, and the partnering with leading caterers Elegant Cuisine, and suppliers around the historic city of Oxford, we are sure that any wedding held at Oxford Town Hall will be one to remember:
- Work with our sole caterer and a range of suppliers to tailor your requirements to suit you and your guests for a truly individual day.
- Centrally located in the historic city of Oxford
- Licenced for Civil Ceremonies and Partnerships
- Experienced and dedicated staff to ensure your wedding runs smoothly
To book your dream venue, contact our dedicated events team on firstname.lastname@example.org, 01865 252195 or complete the Hitched contact form and one of our dedicated team will be in touch with you.
- Impressive Historic Venue
- Perfect for wedding ceremonies and receptions of all sizes
- Central Oxford Location
- Beautiful Victorian Listed building, gothic ceilings & wood panelled rooms
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Do you have any questions?
6 reviewsWrite a Review
Did the reviews win you over?
Oxford Town Hall Real Weddings
67 photos · 22/06/2019
St. Aldates OX1 1BX Oxford (Oxfordshire)
Would you like to schedule a visit?