Oxford Town Hall is the ideal venue for all wedding celebrations including ceremonies, wedding breakfasts, drinks and evening receptions.
Located in the heart of Oxford, this Victorian listed building can accommodate big, grand weddings to more intimate ceremonies and receptions. Ranging from our largest room which can accommodate up to 650 guests for a ceremony (500 for an informal reception and 300 for dining) to our smallest room which can hold up to 45 guests for a ceremony and 30 guests for dining, we are sure to have the ideal space to make your special day a perfect one.
We pride ourselves on presentation, service and quality. That’s why we will only have one wedding ceremony in the venue at any one time so that you and your guests can have our undivided attention.
With available extras such as our Father Willis Organ or piano, live bands and staging, and the partnering with leading caterers and suppliers around the historic city of Oxford, we are sure that any wedding held at Oxford Town Hall will be one to remember:
- Select from one of our accredited caterers to tailor your requirements to suit you and your guests for a truly individual day.
- Centrally located in the historic city of Oxford
- Licenced for Civil Ceremonies and Partnerships
- Experienced and dedicated staff to ensure your wedding runs smoothly
To book your dream venue, contact our dedicated events team on firstname.lastname@example.org, 01865 252195 or complete the Hitched contact form and one of our dedicated team will be in touch with you.
- Impressive Historic Venue
- Perfect for wedding ceremonies and receptions of all sizes
- Central Oxford Location
- Bespoke catering and event management as standard
- Beautiful Victorian Listed building, gothic ceilings & wood panelled rooms
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
6 reviewsWrite a Review
St. Aldates OX1 1BX Oxford (Oxfordshire)