We promise to make the most important day of your life as individual as you are
Oddfellows on The Park is an unusual, inspiring and intimate venue offering a beautiful charmed and enticing backdrop for your special day. Whether you're planning a more natural affair, a really posh bash or an informal celebration, your wedding at Oddfellows on The Park will be tailored just for you.
We offer our brides and grooms a totally unique, wedding planning service - no two weddings are the same and no-one else will get married on your special day. As we will be fully licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies, your entire wedding can take place all under the one roof. You'll enjoy full use of the The Parlor Rooms at Oddfellows situated on the ground floor with stunning views to the park, your wedding ceremony can take place in this striking room, followed by reception drinks in the adjacent private bar and onto the outside wrap around terrace. Civil ceremonies and private dining for up to 64 guests and parties for 100.
Our food is glorious. Wedding breakfasts, afternoon teas, fabulous finger food and picnics. You will work with our chefs to make the menu all your own and your special day as unique as you are.
Our wedding planner is your first port of call - we understand weddings like nobody we know and can hold your hand all the way to saying 'I do'. Please call Hayley on 0161 697 3066 who will be pleased to talk to you about your celebrations.
We look forward to hearing from you very soon. Lets get planning !!
- Oddfellows On The Park's extraordinary décor, ambience and style provides a truly unique setting for your Wedding
- Stunning park landscape views, our three flexible spaces can seat up to 60 guests and 80 evening guests can suit any event.
- Bridle Suite is set over three luxurious levels
- 22 contemporary bedrooms for guests, every room is wonderfully decorated, each with its own quirky twist
- Wedding menus designed around seasonal and local produce
- Dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
19 reviewsWrite a Review
Bruntwood Hall SK8 1HX Lakeside (Cheshire)