We promise to make the most important day of your life as individual as you are…
Oddfellows on The Park is an unusual, inspiring and intimate venue offering a beautiful charmed and enticing backdrop for your special day. Whether you're planning a more intimate affair, a really posh bash or an informal celebration, your wedding at Oddfellows on The Park will be tailored just for you.
We offer our couples a totally unique, wedding planning service - no two weddings are the same and no-one else will get married on your special day. As we will be fully licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies, your entire wedding can take place all under the one roof. You'll enjoy full use of the The Parlor Rooms at Oddfellows situated on the ground floor with stunning views to the park, your wedding ceremony can take place in this stunning room, followed by reception drinks in the adjacent private bar and onto the wrap around terrace outide. We can offer civil ceremonies and private dining for as little as 4 and up to 72 guests and parties for 100. Or why not take Exclusive Use of Oddfellows On The Park including all 22 boutique bedrooms and have your ceremony take place in the striking Galloping Major which was previously a grand ballroom!
Our food is glorious. Wedding breakfasts, afternoon teas, fabulous finger food and picnics. But don't just take our word for it, as part or your wedding journey we will invite you to enjoy an evening of menu tasting to help you pick your perfect wedding breakfast.
Our wedding planners are your first port of call - we understand weddings like nobody we know and can hold your hand all the way to saying 'I do'. Please call our weddings team on 0161 697 3066 who will be pleased to talk to you about your celebrations.
We look forward to hearing from you very soon. Lets get planning !!
- Oddfellows On The Park's extraordinary décor, ambience and style provides a truly unique setting for your Wedding
- Stunning park landscape views, our three flexible spaces can be set up for as little as 4 to 72 day guests and anything up to 100 evening guests or more should you take Exclusive Use
- Bridle Suite is set over three luxurious levels.
- 22 contemporary bedrooms for guests, every room is wonderfully decorated, each with its own quirky twist.
- Wedding menus designed around seasonal and local produce.
- Dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator throughout your planning journey.
- Dedicated Events Manager on your day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
19 reviewsWrite a Review
This package includes the following:
* Exclusive use of the hotel
* A cocktail reception
* A set three course wedding breakfast designed by our head chef
* A glass of sommelier selected wine per person to compliment your wedding breakfast
* Glass of prosecco for your toast
* A BBQ to be served during your evening reception
* Limewash Chiavari Chairs
* Tables, table linen and napkins in white
* Cake stand and knife for use on your special day
* Sweet station for evening reception
* 12am bar and music license 2am bar for all residents
* All 22 bedrooms including full English breakfast the next day
* Dedicated wedding planner throughout your booking
* Dedicated events manager to run the service on the day (toastmaster)
Based on 50 day guests and 50 evening guests. Valid : Fridays and Saturdays July – September
Contact us for more information!
Tom Jeavons PhotographyRating 5 out of 5 , 43 reviews· Photographers (43)
James Hatter PhotographyRating 5 out of 5 , 8 reviews· Photographers (8)
Cassandra Lane PhotographyRating 5 out of 5 , 1 review· Photographers (1)
Sally Joanne PhotographyRating 5 out of 5 , 14 reviews· Photographers (14)
Bruntwood Hall SK8 1HX Lakeside (Cheshire)