The Museum of London Docklands traces the 2000 year history of London’s river, port and people, from the arrival of the Romans to the rise of Canary Wharf.
Located over five floors within a charismatic late Georgian warehouse it is Canary Wharf’s only Grade 1 listed building, based on the waterfront.
Exchange your vows in our elegant and diverse rooms which are complimented by original Caribbean pine columns and floors.
Originally built in 1802 to store rum, sugar and coffee, the spaces can be hired exclusively for more intimate celebrations, or in conjunction with our spaces for larger receptions
The impressive Wilberforce Room, with exposed brickwork and original wooden features, is the ideal space for both daytime and evening weddings and can hold up to 240 guests for a wedding breakfast or reception. Alternatively, weddings for up to 200 guests can be hosted in the museum's Muscovado Hall. The Quayside Room which overlooks West India Quay and the Number 1 Warehouse Gallery are the ideal locations for smaller weddings for up to 100 guests.
The Museum of London Docklands is situated on West India Quay, with excellent transport links and a large car park next to the venue.
Explore The Museum of London Docklands with our 3D virutal tour
- Incredible historical backdrop for your wedding in Docklands
- The Museum of London Docklands can be booked for Wedding Breakfasts, Receptions & Ceremonies
- Fantastic catering options from on-site partner CH&CO, who can create bespoke menus for your special day
- Perfect for both intimate wedding breakfasts and larger receptions
- Private outdoor spaces with incredible views over the Canary Wharf sky line and Quayside
- Late licence options until 1am
Frequently Asked Questions
No.1 Warehouse, West India Quay E14 4AL London - East (East London)