A warm welcome awaits you at Inglewood Manor. Whether it be the spectacular oak-carved rooms set in ambience against the roaring open fireplaces, or simply the timeless elegance that was once a family home to Frederick Fox; you'll be swept up by the charm of Inglewood which makes it the perfect location for your romantic celebrations.
The 19th Century Edwardian Manor is surrounded by 38 acres of perfectly manicured lawns, shimmering lakes and large ballustraded terraces and will all be exclusively yours on your special day as we will only ever hold one wedding per day for that real 'just for you' experience. From the initial form of contact to the moment you say 'I do', you'll have all the support you need from your very own dedicated wedding coordinator, who will go above and beyond to ensure you have everything you need to experience the wedding day you've always dreamed of. When the special day arrives, you'll be surrounded by happy smiling staff who go the extra mile to ensure everything runs smoothly.
We have 4 licensed areas to choose from including the traditional Ledsham Suite, exuding Edwardian splendour and accommodating up to 80 guests, the impressive grand oak panelled Executive Suite can fit up to 130 guests with stunning views of the Cheshire plains, or maybe you're wanting a more contemporary style with our Burton Suite for up to 110 guests and has fantastic bi-folding doors opening out onto the glorious grounds. For Summer nuptials, you have the option of an outdoor ceremony on our impressive terraced area.
As the day draws to a close, 28 individually designed bedrooms await your guests for a peaceful nights sleep. It doesn’t stop there, you and your new partner can enjoy a wonderful first night as a married couple in our luxurious Bridal Suite, ‘The Oak Room’. The morning after, you can greet your guests with a delicious Full English or Continental breakfast whilst reminiscing your wedding day before saying your goodbyes.
- Beautiful grade II listed manor house nestled in 38 acres of gardens, grounds, lawns and terraces
- We host only one wedding per day, ensuring that Inglewood Manor truly feels 'Just for You'
- Spectacular grounds with expansive lakes and formal gardens offer a variety of fabulous photo opportunities
- Can accommodate up to 130 guests for the sit down meal, 200 for the evening
- 29 luxurious bedrooms, including a stunning Bridal Suite
- Our aim is to create your perfect day!
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
26 reviewsWrite a Review
£7,000.00 based on 50 all-day adult guests
• Exclusive use of Inglewood Manor
• Drinks package
• 3 Course sit down wedding breakfast
• Evening buffet including bacon and sausage barms and potato wedges
• Cream aisle carpet
• Cream post-box
• DJ, dancefloor & 4ft LOVE letters for your evening reception
• Silver candelabras and mirror plates as table centres
• Silver cake stand & knife
• Venue dressing from Butterfly Events
• Professional photography on your special day from Jason Howard Photography
Available on selected 2022 dates only
Badgers Rake Lane CH66 8PF Puddington (Cheshire)