Hintlesham Hall Hotel, a romantic Suffolk country house, is the perfect place to say “I do”. Nestled within 175 acres of charming countryside, the impressive, historic venue is sure to inspire and impress your guests from the moment they arrive.
You can choose between four elegantly decorated, licensed rooms for your civil ceremony. Each unique space provides the perfect, romantic setting in which to say your vows.
With its impressive chandelier and ornate gold-leaf ceiling, the stunning Georgian-style Salon accommodates a maximum of 100 guests. Behind the mahogany doors lies a sweeping staircase for the bride to make her grand entrance
Situated on the first floor and accommodating a maximum of 50 guests, this room is approached by the beautiful Long Gallery. The most remarkable feature of the Carolean is the stunning 17th century plasterwork ceiling, which is considered one of the finest examples in the country
With its grand marble fireplace, this pine panelled room also accommodates a maximum of 50 guests and is situated on the ground floor.
Overlooking the back lawns, this room is perfect for the smaller ceremony of up to 20 guests and has a charm all of its own
Depending on the size of your wedding party, you can choose between three of our wonderful dining rooms for your wedding breakfast with up to 140 guests.
Our fantastic Head Chef has created exquisite wedding menus for a delicious dining experience, but you also have the option to discuss your own personal tastes and ideas to create your perfect menu.
We have different packages to suit every couple and all of which can be taylor made to suit your own requirements as we know not two weddings are the same!
We offer a complete wedding service at Hintlesham, allowing you to meet with some of our preferred suppliers to help create your perfect day and offer a suppliers package too if required.
- A full personal wedding service
- Licensed to hold civil ceremonies in four locations
- Fantastic wedding packages available
- Your day will receive the care and attention it deserves
- Set within the beautiful Suffolk countryside
- A fantastic range of suppliers to help make your day go smoothly
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
112 reviewsWrite a Review
2 User photos
Midweek WeddingsMonday to Thursday
(subject to availability and excluding Valentine’s Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day)
Based on 40 guests: -
- Venue hire of the stunning Salon for your ceremony, wedding breakfast and evening dancing
- The beautiful Garden Room & Library lounges
- 1 glass of Prosecco for aperitif
- 3 course wedding breakfast including coffee & chocolate truffles
- Complimentary menu tasting for the bride and groom
- 2 glasses of house wine
- 1 glass of Prosecco for toast
- Evening buffet (£18.50 per person inclusive)
- Flowers (Top table, 5 guest tables, 1 brides hand tie, 2 brides maids hand ties, 4 male buttonholes, 2 ladies corsages)
- Photographer (Coverage from 1 hour before the ceremony until your wedding breakfast - all images edited and presented on a USB stick)
- Chair covers (with organza sash, choice of colour)
- Post box
- Table Plan & place cards (Hintlesham Hall stationery)
- DJ (9pm until midnight)
- Bridal suite
- 8 Bedrooms for overnight accommodation with breakfast
£7,000.00 (including VAT) 2021
£7,250.00 (including VAT) 2022
Additional day guests @ £90.00 per person
Additional evening guests @ £18.50 per person
Book this amazing offer for exclusive use of Hintlesham Hall!
Sunday to Friday from September until the end of March 2022
(subject to availability, excluding December & new bookings only)
This package is based on 64 adults attending.
- Exclusive use of Hintlesham Hall
- Two glasses per person of Prosecco for aperitif
- Three course wedding breakfast with coffee and chocolate truffles
- Two glasses per person of house wine with the wedding breakfast
- One glass per person of Prosecco for the toast
- Bacon rolls or sausage baps and chips for your evening buffet
- Music license until 1.00am
Accommodation for 64 guests for one night in 32 double bedrooms from 3.00pm (you may consider charging your guests for their accommodation, i.e. £125.00 per room,say for 28 bedrooms = £3,500.00 deducted from your bill)
- Full English breakfast for 64 residents
(additional adults above 64 guests are charged at £90.00 per person to include the above drinks, wedding breakfast and evening buffet, additional evening guests at £14.50 per person)
Hintlesham IP8 3NS Ipswich (Suffolk)