Built in 1840, Glenmore House is a fine example of late Georgian architecture situated in the heart of Surbiton, Surrey, in an exclusive Surbiton conservation area adjacent to Claremont Gardens; a landscaped park providing the perfect backdrop for wedding photographs.
Impressive double gates open on to Glenmore’s free, private car park which can safely accommodate up to 110 cars.
Every wedding we host is unique and our experienced, dedicated Wedding & Events Team ensure that your special day is one that you will remember forever. Glenmore House is licenced for civil ceremonies and can accommodate wedding parties from 25 to 140 guests.
Recently refurbished, all our rooms complement each other perfectly. Our bright and airy Tudor Rooms offer an ideal setting for your wedding ceremony with elegant 16th century reclaimed cathedral glass windows adding to the sense of occasion.
Our fabulous Elizabethan Suite comprises of a magnificent double height ballroom featuring sparkling chandeliers, minstrel galleries and a sprung dance floor, adjoined by an exclusive, contemporary bar area.
With a very competitive room hire charge of just £450 for the private use of our Elizabethan Suite and a £200 hire fee for the use of our beautiful civil ceremony room, Glenmore House represents outstanding value for money, setting us apart from the majority of extortionately priced wedding venues locally.
Your choice of wedding breakfast is prepared in-house by our brigade of award-winning chefs, who can boast culinary experience in some of the UK’s finest establishments including the Fat Duck in Bray. Our delicious food is created for you using the highest quality, fresh ingredients.
Glenmore House has acquired an enviable reputation for gourmet cuisine second to none, offering superb value for money with no compromise on quality reflected in our numerous reviews on hitched.co.uk.
For detailed information regarding pricing, please see the 'Real Weddings' section on our website.
Glenmore House in a nutshell:
- Extremely competitive room hire fees
- Fantastic food and sensible prices
- Free, private car park which can safely accomodate up to 110 cars
- A well stocked, inexpensive bar will be at your service throughout the evening, offering pub-type prices, not hotel prices!
- The Elizabethan Suite can accommodate a maximum of 140 seated for your wedding breakfast and 220 people for your Evening Reception
- Two time winner of the Kingston Business Awards for Hospitality & Leisure
- Easily accessible - a 5 minute walk from Surbiton train station
LAST REMAINING SATURDAY'S OF 2022:
- Saturday 20th August (Recent postponement!)
- Saturday 5th November
- Saturday 3rd December
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
193 reviewsWrite a Review
19 User photos
6 The Crescent KT6 4BN Surbiton (Surrey)