Choosing Crow’s Hall for your wedding reception is like borrowing a close friend’s stately home.
The creation of a once in a lifetime wedding takes months! It is for this reason that we only ever host six to eight weddings every year. It is important to us that you don't feel rushed and that you experience a truly personal and unique service.
The magnificent 15/16th century barn at Crow's Hall, thought to be the longest in East Anglia, has been very subtly brought into the 21st century without spoiling any of its historic character. The barn can seat 180/200 guests leaving large spacing for stage, dance floor, bar, further seating and standing area without having to move any furniture during the reception. The vast space has also proved wonderfully versatile in poor weather conditions. The gardens, including formal garden with fountain and pool, knot garden, amphitheatre and lawn areas provide numerous beautiful settings for blessing ceremonies and there are endless areas for photographs from the gardens to the 400 year old oak avenue and open surrounding farmland.
Marquees, tipis and glamping sites can take four days or more just to put up and then there is the time for furnishing and decoration to your taste and choice. Here at Crow’s Hall, we have a dedicated team of suppliers we use to make your day a special one – from the caterers through to the suppliers of marquees and tipis. We offer a personalised service for your special event without you incurring any commission charges. The possibilities for a wedding at Crow’s Hall are endless and the freedom of choice unrivalled.
- Beautiful, secluded 16th Century moated manor house with magnificent Tudor Barn, catering for up to 160 seated guests and 250 for the evening
- Bespoke hire of this stunning property for up to seven days allowing exclusive access for the setting up of your special day
- Extensive private grounds allow space for large marquees with capacity for over 400 guests with additional space for glamping
- Beautiful bridal suite with accommodation for the wedding party
- Total freedom of choice of wedding suppliers or choose from our trusted list with no extra charges (no corkage)
- Facilities for horses and friendly, well behaved dogs are welcome
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
3 reviewsWrite a Review
Debenham IP14 6NG Stowmarket (Suffolk)