On the doorstep of the Kent Downs, nestled away in stunning parkland, it is hard to imagine a more enchanting wedding venue than Chilston Park. Boasting a warm and welcoming atmosphere and breath-taking surroundings, nobody forgets a wedding at Chilston Park in a hurry.
Dating back to the 17th Century, Chilston Park is full of character and steeped in history. Today, with its picturesque lakes, 22 acres of private grounds, luxurious furnishings, open fires, and candlelight; it remains a stunning backdrop for your once in a lifetime occasion!
There are function rooms available for all celebrations, whether it for the more intimate occasion or for larger parties of up to 120. Alternatively, with the Exclusive Use package, the Culpepers Restaurant combined with the Reading Room can accommodate up to 120 guests for your Wedding Breakfast and up to 250 guests for evening reception.
Our professional wedding and events team will listen to your every wish from the moment you first enquire, helping you to achieve the wedding you have always dreamed of. We will advise you on everything from the menus, to a spectacular arrival by helicopter. On the day itself our experienced operations team will be there to look after you and your guests.
For more information on weddings at Chilston Park can host, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Why not take a look at our 360 tour by copying and pasting the following link into your web browser:
- Exclusive Use of the hotel and grounds is available.
- The hotel offers naturally photogenic backdrops that will ensure you only capture beautiful memories of a very special day.
- If you would prefer something a little more intimate, the Star Room offers a delightful setting for up to 26 people.
- The Orangery, offers a 180-degree panorama of the grounds and is licensed to hold civil marriages for up to 90 guests.
- Choose from a variety of different and very distinct wedding rooms.
- The staff at Chilston Park will take care of absolutely everything on the day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
38 reviewsWrite a Review
15 User photos
We have amazing dates still left this year and early 2022 - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday 23rd October
Friday 29th October
Saturday 6th November
Friday 7th January 2022
Saturday 15th January 2022
Saturday 22nd January 2022
Wedding Open Day
ME17 2BE ME17 2BE Tovil (Kent)