Located outside the village of Barmby Moor, near York, Barmbyfields is the perfect setting for a stylish wedding in the country. The venue is made up of a collection of traditional barns, which have been beautifully renovated, combining rustic original features, with fantastic modern facilities.
You can say ‘I do’ in the Ceremony Barn, which can accommodate up to 120 seated guests before heading to the Main Barn for your reception. This fabulous space has the capacity for up to 220 guests and is full of character.
The venue has its own onsite bar, which is fully-staffed and stocked with a selection of drinks. Away from the party, upstairs The Granary offers a cosy snug area, perfect for chilling.
In the warmer months you can enjoy the rural surroundings by taking the celebrations outside, for your drinks reception or garden games on the Grass Paddock. For those rainy days, you can seek shelter in the Outside Barns.
Barmbyfields offers a 3-day exclusive use package, which includes table and chairs, linen hire, a full bar service and a wooden parquet dancefloor. You will also have two days to set up for the wedding, making the space your own and there is a full clean up service too, so you won’t need to worry about a thing! The DIY wedding package, starts at just £6,000 for a mid-week wedding and £7,200 for a weekend wedding.
- Selection of beautifully renovated rustic barns in North Yorkshire countryside
- Main Barn can hold up to 220 for your wedding reception
- Fully-stocked and staffed onsite bar
- Licensed for civil ceremonies in the Ceremony Barn
- 3-day exclusive use packages available including furniture hire and clean-up service
- 'Decorate it yourself' venue, prices from £7,200 for weekend weddings
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Keldspring Lane YO42 4HP York (North Yorkshire)