Skip to main content
Weddings

Ali Make-up & Hair

Hertford, Hertfordshire View map

About

I am a professional experienced make-up artist, I trained at the London college of fashion 93-95. I currently work in tv, with many high profile clients. I enjoy my work and the satisfaction It brings is rewarding. Did you know that 70% is visual and the rest 30%, that's why we are very important in the industry. Whether you are walking on set or up the isle it's important to feel good. I aim to give you a natural radiant look, so you are like yourself and not someone else. I use current products that are on trend, this is important for high resolution cameras and my products are high end. I look forward to meeting you and making your day special, whether it's a wedding, prom or photo shoot.

Highlights

Services

Hairdressing, makeup, image advice, Special events, corporate, proms,

Wedding package

Hair & Make-up

Home service

Yes

  • Woman-owned

Frequently Asked Questions

How far in advance should I contact you?

I'm taking last minute bookings, due to covid restrictions

What is the charge for traveling?

0.45p mile

What is your main business area?

Make up

Could you stay with the bride until the photo shoot?

Yes

How many people can you beautify for one wedding?

5+

Do you beautify the bride for prewedding and postwedding photography?

Yes

What are the forms of payment?

Bank transfer cheque cash
illustration question

Do you have any questions?

Request pricing
Rating
5.0
out of 5.0
Recommended by 100% of couples
  • Quality of the Service
    Rating 5 out of 5
  • Response time
    Rating 5 out of 5
  • Professionalism
    Rating 5 out of 5
  • Value for Money
    Rating 5 out of 5
  • Flexibility
    Rating 5 out of 5

2 User photos

  • L
    Louise Married on 28/05/2022
    Rating 5 out of 5
    • Quality of the Service
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Responsiveness
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Professionalism
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Value for Money
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Flexibility
      Rating 5.0 out of 5

    Perfect makeup / hair that lasted the whole day

    Ali did a fab job of hair and make up for the bride and hair for 2 bridesmaids. She really listened to what I was hoping for and we were all extremely happy with the result. She arrived early on the big day and was happy to stay until we all got in the transport to the venue. She was also very chilled out when we were getting ready, which really helped with pre-ceremony nerves!

    Ali Make-up & Hair's reply:

    It was a pleasure Louise, you looked gorgeous, a natural beauty.
    Thank you so much for the review.
    Wishing you happy times ahead.
    😘
  • E
    Ellie Married on 21/05/2022
    Rating 5 out of 5
    • Quality of the Service
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Responsiveness
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Professionalism
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Value for Money
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Flexibility
      Rating 5.0 out of 5

    The best makeup artist ever!!

    I can’t recommend Ali enough!!! She saved my wedding day by fitting me into her busy diary. A true professional who did my hair and make up beautiful. Such a sweet lady who calmed my nerves whilst I was getting ready. Love this artist 🧑‍🎨 I can’t recommend enough!!! ♥️♥️

    Ali Make-up & Hair's reply:

    Thanks for the review Ellie.
    Wishing you all the best for the future.
    It was a pleasure to do your Hair and Makeup. You looked beautiful.
  • E
    Carmen R. Married on 04/03/2022
    Rating 5 out of 5
    • Quality of the Service
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Responsiveness
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Professionalism
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Value for Money
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Flexibility
      Rating 5.0 out of 5

    Wedding Hair and make up

    Alison is very experienced and gave me lots of different options on make up, Alison did a hair & make up trial beforehand. Alison made me feel very comfortable and I would use her again.

    Ali Make-up & Hair's reply:

    Thank you so much for your review.
    It was a pleasure to meet you and I wish you Health, Happiness and Love.
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message

Badges

Deals

Ali Make-up & Hair 1
Offer
I can offer Group Discounts

Map

Lower flat 99 Melbourne road bushey Hertfordshire Wd23 3nd Hertford (Hertfordshire)

Location of(Ali Make-up & Hair)

Other suppliers in Hertfordshire for your wedding

Wedding Suppliers