I’m Anthony, a skilled wedding DJ and trained master of ceremonies who’s helped over 2,000 happy couples throw the best party of their lives.
Brides and grooms I’ve worked with have been so delighted that they’ve written me glowing testimonials afterwards. One bride told me: “Many people came up to us later and said ours was the best wedding party they'd ever attended…”
Your wedding should be a super-special day for you both – the biggest event of your life together so far. I go above and beyond what’s asked of me to make your music, atmosphere - and even lighting - exceptional.
I’ve performed at events for the Sultan of Brunei and Piers Morgan among others, but treat all my couples like celebrities. In fact, if you’re not 100% happy afterwards, I’ll gladly refund your money.
Here are nine more reasons why brides and grooms like you trust me:
- Finding out what sort of day you want to create beforehand forms the basis of what I do. You tell me your vision - your likes, dislikes, ideas and even fears - then I’ll suggest ways I can help.
- You have one less thing to worry about. There’s so much involved with planning your wedding, but I go out of my way to give you total peace of mind leading up to the event, then again on the day itself.
- I’ll be there for you – but also ‘invisible’. Before the event, you may be surprised how supportive and available I’ll be. On the day, I’ll use the mic sparingly – it’s about music, not ego.
- I’m often booked to play music at the wedding ceremony itself. Many venues leave this to a junior member of staff, but I’ll time your special tracks exactly and fade out sensitively.
- As a trained master of ceremonies, I make everyone feel at ease with meticulously rehearsed introductions, friendly icebreakers and clear directions.
- At your drinks reception and wedding breakfast I carefully select music that’s appropriate, and play it at exactly the right volume.
- I’ll help you get the disco music just right. Before the day, I go to great lengths to find out exactly what music you do - and don’t - want me to play, thanks to my unique online music database that enables you to create your own request list.
- During the disco, even the most reluctant dancer will be up on their feet. One of my strengths, tried and tested around the world, is my ability to read a crowd. Wherever I am, whatever the event, I always fill the dance floor - all night.
- You’ll enjoy a truly unique party. I’ll show you how to add the wow factor with creative lighting, a personal photo montage slideshow or your wedding vows mixed over the instrumental section of your first dance. It’s all about creating fantastic memories for years to come.
Fancy a chat? Already, 2014’s getting booked up fast. So call me now on 020 8420 6063 – I’d love to meet you both for a no-strings coffee and find out your vision for your big day.
PS Here’s what another happy bride said about me:
“Prior to our wedding, my husband and I were convinced that the outstanding testimonials on Tony’s website were fake... I’d been living in fear of getting some gurning, bad DJ leering over the speakers, making comments about the guests, using smoke and playing the Birdie Song… Frankly, I couldn’t have been more wrong. Face-to-face, Tony was the consummate professional, but also friendly, willing to listen to all our ideas and made me feel completely at ease… I left feeling like there was an entire 4 hours to my wedding day that I didn’t need to worry about, which, as any bride-to-be will tell you, is a blessing. And, of course, Tony delivered… I’d absolutely recommend him for a competent, talented DJ who delivers, and lets you get on with having a great time. I can assure you, those testimonials are not made up!”