Situated in Margate, the captivating town on the East Kent coastline welcome to the Turner Contemporary – a truly unique location to say ‘I do’. Surrounded by world-class art, and with stunning panoramic sea views, the iconic gallery designed by award-winning David Chipperfield Architects has elegant and open spaces filled with natural light, making this an exciting, different venue for your wedding day.
The gallery offers state-of-the-art facilities to make your celebration flawless, including a private terrace and balcony overlooking the North Sea. With its radiant ‘Turner skies’ there are surely few more idyllic locations to capture those unforgettable first moments as a married couple!
The dedicated Turner Contemporary wedding team will ensure that your day exceeds all expectations, whilst our superb on-site caterers will tailor the menu to your needs and tastes.
For more information on the kinds of weddings Turner Contemporary can host, please do not hesitate to get in touch today!
“The site is spectacular… the subtle play of light, sky and sea inside and outside is exhilarating, even euphoric.” The Burlington magazine
- Unique ultra-modern venue overlooking the sea in Margate
- World-class iconic Art Gallery setting flooded with natural light
- Passionately prepared, fresh, locally sourced food and drink for 120 - 180 guests
- Private terrace for Fizz and Photos
- Exclusive use of the entire ground floor after the gallery closes to the public
- Stunning event spaces - a blank canvas for your imagination
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
5 reviewsWrite a Review
Rendezvous CT9 1HG Margate (Kent)