If you are looking for a breathtaking London venue for your wedding, then The Lansdowne Club has all you need to make your dream day a reality. A city setting filled with charm and character, the Lansdowne Club in Mayfair exudes romance and is perfect if you’re looking for somewhere to hold the entire celebration under one roof.
Our venue is also licensed for civil ceremonies and partnerships in splendid neo-classical surroundings and is renowned for being one of London’s most elegant wedding venues.
Our team of incredibly talented chefs will serve you a wedding breakfast that is simply unforgettable, and will be tailored to meet your preferred taste and budget. The Lansdowne Club has on-site accommodation for guests to rest their heads in comfort and of course, we provide the happy couple with a complimentary suite on the wedding night.
We offer two fantastic packages that include all the ingredients for a fairy tale wedding. We are also more than happy to discuss any preferences you have and packages can be tailored to meet your wishes.
- A stylish wedding venue in the heart of London's Mayfair that has romantic neo-classical surroundings.
- Licensed for civil ceremonies and partnerships as well as wedding receptions for up to 150 guests.
- The expert staff will be on hand to ensure the planning is stress free and we are pleased to offer supplier recommendations.
- On-site accommodation and a complimentary suite for the happy couple.
- Drinks reception can be held outside in the beautiful landscaped Courtyard or in the Winter Garden in the Winter months.
- We offer a choice of two fantastic packages and are also pleased to tailor one to meet your preferences.
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
9 reviewsWrite a Review
2 User photos
The Lansdowne Club Real Weddings
40 photos · 14/09/2019
Brigitte Personal Flower ServiceRating 5 out of 5 , 20 reviews· Florists (20)
MARTA DEMARTINI PHOTOGRAPHYRating 5 out of 5 , 6 reviews· Photographers (6)
MIKI StudiosRating 5 out of 5 , 2 reviews· Something Different (2)
UK Wedding PhotographyRating 5 out of 5 , 43 reviews· Photographers (43)
S. R. Urwin Wedding PhotographyRating 5 out of 5 , 16 reviews· Photographers (16)
9 Fitzmaurice Place W1J 5JD Central London (South West London)