Finalist in the Beautiful South Awards ‘Best wedding venue’ 2020 and The Guardian’s Top 10 seaside hotels, The Gallivant is the closest thing you’ll get to the Hamptons, just an hour and a half from central London.
A huge beach. Twenty gorgeous bedrooms. A roaring fire. Food to die for. A bar that belongs in Hoxton. A dream team looking after you. All just for you and your guests.
One lovely place all day. We’re licensed for civil partnerships and marriages. Once you all get here, there’s no need to travel other than to the beach. Whether you want a handful of guests or a hotel full, we’ll work with you to create the wedding you really want. All weddings take over the whole house, with children of all ages welcome.
- Unique coastal venue located in Camber, East Sussex
- Exclusive use of the venue including all 20 bedrooms
- Say your vows in our special and intimate venue
- Drinks reception on the sand dunes
- A 3 course locally sourced gourmet Wedding Feast served in our newly renovated Summer House
- Licensed to host civil wedding ceremonies allowing you to host your entire day in one place
- Only 1 hour and a half from London by train, 2 hours by car.
Awards and Accolades:
- Beautiful South Awards Best Hotel 2020
- Telegraph 2011 Top 40 of Britain’s Most Romantic Hotels
- Condé Nast Traveller 2021 top 15 of the Best Hotels by the Beach in the UK
- The Times 2021 Best Weekend Breaks from London
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
9 reviewsWrite a Review
11 User photos
The Gallivant TN31 7RB Camber (East Sussex)