Hosting “Cool Weddings in the Sticks!” this venue suits couples who love nature, the earth, animals and those wild at heart lovers who are looking for something untraditioanl and a bit different. There are no lace curtains, round tables, white linen table cloths, doilies, lists of do’s and don’ts! The Barn at Drovers are on a mission to change things bringing a sense of play, informality, style and creativity to their venue. The result is a fabulous place buzzing with energy and ideas with a far richer experience for guests.
Gather your friends & family and celebrate your wedding for a whole entire weekend in the countryside. Get back to nature and sleep under the stars at this family-run, organic farm in Hay on Wye. Enjoy home grown wild feasts, cooked fresh on open fires. Roam freely on their 40 acres of farm, fields and forest, yours exclusively for your 3-day wedding weekend celebration.
Venue hire includes:
- Exclusive use of the farm and all indoor and outdoor spaces for your 3-day weekend (Fri-Sun)
- Use of two barns – a posh award-winning recently renovated stone threshing barn and a rustic outdoor agricultural barn
- Capacity for ceremonies and receptions for up to 80 seated guests
- Use of Celebrants (no registry licence at the venue)
- All tables, chairs, crockery, cutlery, sofas, vintage crates
- Straw bales available for outdoor ceremonies
- Speakers and music system available
- Set up of ceremonial and dining space
- Fully licensed and staffed bar onsite, with drinks tailored to your requests, all at reasonable prices
- Late night licence until 1am
- Fire pits for keeping cosy or evening marshmallow roasting
- Dog friendly & kids clubs available
- Minimum number of 40 people
- Green initiatives to minimise your wedding environmental footprint reducing waste, CO2 emissions and recycling
- Situated on the Welsh, English border, surrounded by stunning views of the countryside
- Exclusively yours for the entire weekend!
- Accommodation available for both you and your guests onsite
- All food is grown organically on the farm and their chefs have a passion for in and outdoor cooking!
- Variety of both indoor and outdoor spaces for you celebrate in
- Situated close to Hay-on-Wye, the perfect setting for your ceremony and reception