Built in 1831, Lilleshall Hall is the former home & hunting lodge of the Duke of Sutherland and stands in extensive, beautiful grounds overlooking the stunning Capability Brown inspired gardens; an ideal backdrop for those ever cherished photographs.
Let Lilleshall help to create your perfect day...
...with wedding packages from just £1,250, Lilleshall Hall caters for everything from small intimate ceremonies to weddings up to 300 guests
Lilleshall can offer:
• Traditional country grandeur, with oak-panelled walls and original fireplaces
• 330 acres of beautiful Grade II English Heritage Gardens and Grounds
• Dedicated site for Marquee and Tipi weddings
• Stone terrace for post-ceremony drinks
• Sweeping 2 mile drive perfect for those cherished wedding photographs
• Licensed civil ceremony venue
• On-site accommodation
• Range of pre-built or bespoke packages
• Dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator that will work with you from initial enquiry to the day itself
8 Reviews for Lilleshall Hall
Recommended by 100% of couples
Kay Wright · Married on 15/04/2017
A wonderful day
Just wanted to say thank you to you and all your team at Lilleshall for making our wedding day run so smoothly.Sent on 19/05/2017
We had a wonderful day, full of laughter and smiles from start to finish. There were a lot of positive comments from our guests about the food, rooms, gardens and your friendly staff.
It was such fun planning our day and we couldn't have wished for a better venue. Suited us perfectly.
Mandy Barker · Married on 23/07/2016
Thank you for all your help in planning our special day, it was absolutely perfect and went off without a hitch. Everyone commented on how lovely the venue was and how much they enjoyed the food. Please pass on our gratitude to the kitchen and service staff and everyone who helped to set up Ford Hall. It was a beautiful day and we had a wonderful time. Thank you for making everything run so smoothly.Sent on 19/05/2017
Mandy & Dan Barker
Naomi Trinade · Married on 02/07/2016
A fabulous day
I just wanted to email to say a huge thank you to everybody at Lilleshall for such a fabulous day! Everything went perfectly and it was all down to you guys! Everybody was super impressed and they thought the food was wonderful!Sent on 19/05/2017
Thank you so much again and I will certainly be recommended you to everyone!