Kent Life is a delightful and completely unique country wedding venue. Set within 28 acres of stunning rural surroundings, this is the perfect venue for a romantic wedding with a difference.
Fully licensed for civil ceremonies, Kent Life has a pair of beautiful spaces to choose from when it comes to saying your vows; the restored, traditional Ulcombe Village Hall and the beautiful Old Wedding Chapel, which can accommodate 70 guests, are both available. Following the ceremony, you can enjoy a toast and snap those all-important photographs in the picture-perfect gardens.
For your reception, you will be offered use of both function rooms – Ulcombe Village Hall and the Wagon Store. The Village Hall’s rustic wooden floor is perfect for dancing the night away to your choice of entertainment, there’s no fear of disturbing neighbours here!
With professional wedding coordinators on hand at every step of the planning process and a range of delicious menu options from Vincents Catering, you’re in great hands with Kent Life. Call today to book a viewing and see this magnificent venue for yourself.
- Total package available - no hidden extras
- Truly flexible service for tailor-made weddings & civil ceremonies
- Easy access by boat to Archbishops Palace for those marrying there, reception only packages available
- Choice of two hotels only 2 minutes walk away
- Exclusive use of 3 stunning and historic function rooms available
- Plenty of free on-site parking with exclusive area reserved for wedding guests
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
27 reviewsWrite a Review
Kent Life ME14 3AU Weavering (Kent)