Highley Manor is a charming 19th-century manor wedding venue located in Balcombe, West Sussex. Nestled within the scenic landscape of the South Downs, this estate sits upon 7-and-a-half acres of beautifully manicured surroundings. Here, you and your beloved can stage the day of your dreams assisted by the venue’s experienced wedding team.
From the moment your guests step into the Grand Hall at Highley Manor, they are sure to be impressed. Plush furnishings, stained-glass windows, and the sweeping wooden staircase convey the elegance of this establishment. The Ceremony Room provides the perfect setting for heartfelt commitments. Here, 86 guests can be seated to witness your vow exchange. Wood panelling, wooden beams, an open fire, and a beautiful bay window create a rustic ambience within this room. Afterwards, your guests can retire to the Great Hall to enjoy a relaxed drinks reception while you take advantage of the gorgeous grounds for your wedding photography. The Ballroom provides a picturesque setting for your wedding breakfast and main reception. Up to 86 seated guests or 200 for your evening reception can be comfortably accommodated within this bright and airy space. The Ballroom features detailed ceilings, chandelier lighting, and bay windows that allow natural light to flood this space. This property also boasts a Honeymoon Suite and 18 additional en-suite guest rooms for your wedding guests to enjoy for an overnight stay.
Always dreamed of an outdoor ceremony? Highley Manor now has the beautiful Pavilion, looking out on the Sussex downs this is the perfect place to say your I do's in the sunshine or to take those all-important wedding photographs.
Highley Manor boasts:
- Set within the rolling countryside of the Sussex Downs
- 19th-century building * Exclusive use of the venue function rooms and grounds for your Wedding Day
- 3 stunning function suites
- Civil ceremony licences (indoor and outdoor)
- 18 bedrooms including Honeymoon Suite with views over the grounds
- Getting Ready Room
- Fabulous Chefs with a wide selection of menus including vegetarian and vegan options
- 7 acres of beautiful grounds
We are committed to making your wedding day a truly unique experience that will provide precious memories.
Contact us now to see how we can help you plan your special day!
- Personal service, flexibility and attention to detail are of paramount importance. We work to create a wedding day that is individual and personal to you.
- 19 bedrooms including the Honeymoon Suite.
- Magnificent grounds offer a stunning backdrop which to capture beautiful memories of your special day.
- Our function rooms can seat up to 86 guests for your Wedding Breakfast with ample space for further guests for your evening reception.
- Our wedding coordinator offers a personal service and is on hand to advise our couples on all aspects of their Wedding day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
2 reviewsWrite a Review
Crawley Lane, balcombe RH17 6LA Hickstead (West Sussex)