Your perfect Lancashire wedding venue
Farington Lodge in Leyland near Preston is licensed for civil ceremony and civil partnerships for up to 150 guests, we can offer you a complete wedding package or a reception-only event.
Magnificient landscaped gardens and enchanting woodland provide a picturesque and memorable backdrop for photographs, and we're conveniently located for guests travelling by road, rail or air.
Choose from a range of elegant rooms, including our Garden Room and our dedicated Jubilee Suite, decorated in keeping with this traditional Lancashire setting and with the grandeur of the originial building.
Our expert team will help you plan the perfect wedding reception and be there with you so you have an unforgettable day.
Our Garden Pavilion, set in our quiet gardens, is the most romantic venue to take your vows, surrounded by friends and family.
The perfect opportunity for you to view our stunning function rooms including our Wedding Pavilion for your al fresco ceremony in the garden, and to discuss ideas for your special day.
Contact number: 01772 421321
- Hosting only one wedding on any one day
- Licensed to hold indoor and outdoor civil ceremonies and partnerships up to 150
- Grand and elegant function rooms
- Catering for up to 150 day and 200 evening guests
- 27 en-suite bedrooms
- Within easy access of M6, M65 and M61
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
182 reviewsWrite a Review
1 User photo
- Only your wedding on your special day at the Farington Lodge Hotel
- Red carpet on arrival
- A glass of Pimms and canapes on arrival for your guests
- Three course choice menu with coffee and mints
- Two glasses of new world wine with the meal
- A glass of sparkling wine for the toast
- Personalised Post Box
- White table linen
- Silver cake stand and knife
- Mirrors and tea lights for your centre piece
- Personalised menus
- Chair covers and sashes
- Candy cart for the evening reception
- Room hire
- Your choice of Burger in a Bun, with fries for the evening reception
- Dance floor
- Four poster bridal suite and full English breakfast
- Use of the house of gardens for your wedding photography
- Dedicated wedding planner to help you plan your wedding
- A member of the management team to guide you through your day and act as toastmaster
From £5,999 For 60 guests in the day and 100 guests in the evening.
From £6,999 For 70 guests in the day and 120 guests in the evening.
Extra day guests priced at £69 per adult or £25 per child under 12 years of age and Extra evening guests priced at £17.95 per person.
Four Seasons Package Wedding Breakfast Menu
Cream of Vegetable Soup
Galia Melon, Ginger Mousse, Orange Syrup
Salmon & Red Pepper Terrine, Sweet Mustard Dressing
Chicken Supreme, Fondant Potatoes, Creamy Savoy Cabbage,
Bacon Lardons, Red Wine Jus
Loin of Pork, Leeks, Creamed Potato, Peppercorn Sauce
Goat Cheese, Black Olive & Tomato Tart, Crispy Basil Leaves
Sticky Toffee Pudding, Vanilla Ice Cream, Toffee Sauce
Profiteroles with Chocolate Sauce
Passion Fruit Cheesecake, Fruit Coulis
Freshly Brewed Coffee or Tea with Chocolate Mints
**BY APPOINTMENT ONLY**
Book an appointment to attend our Wedding Open Day on Saturday 22nd January 2022 from 10am to 4pm to imagine how your special day could look at the charming Farington Lodge Hotel. As a newly engaged couple you will be able to see our Garden Room dressed for a civil ceremony and our Jubilee Suite dressed for a wedding reception, There will be an opportunity to meet the Wedding Management Team and have a chat about your special day.
To book an appointment please contact Jennifer Crewe, Wedding and Events Coordinator, on 01772 421321 option 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stanifield Lane PR25 4QR Farington (Lancashire)