Set in an idyllic location, surrounded by stunning Gloucestershire countryside, 20th century Drakestone House is the perfect place for the most important day of your life.
A hidden private 10-acre estate, in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Drakestone House offers exclusive use as standard. Soak in the surroundings, take your time and you and your family and friends will fall in love with the privacy of everything that Drakestone House offers - making it the most wonderful wedding venue.
With breath-taking countryside views for over 30 miles, Drakestone House has stood on the edge of Stinchcombe since 1911. It's one of the last country houses to be built before the start of World War One. Reflecting the influence of the Arts and Crafts movement throughout the house it boasts stunning period features, one of the most fabulous Cotswold Yew gardens designed over 100 years ago and stunning countryside views.
Memories start at Drakestone House and last a lifetime.....
Our House, Your Day
Exclusively yours for 3 days, Drakestone House is the perfect romantic wedding venue. Have your friends and family staying with you in one gorgeous Cotswold house, on your own private country estate and make it a magical event you will never forget.
Whilst we are a new venue for 2017, we have a team of professionals with decades of experience to make sure your wedding day is tailored to be everything you have dreamed of and runs as smoothly as it possibly can.
Our chosen marquee company can do anything from super modern marquees with lounge areas and trendy bars to quintessentially British peg tents and afternoon tea. It's where we can bring your vision to life.
Make your grand entrance to the marquee down a Cotswold stone path. The garden with its expansive lawns boasts plenty of nooks and crannies throughout and the house and estate provide the perfect backdrop for those all-important photography's
As well as our superb setting, we offer a choice of wedding packages and room for 19 guests to stay in the main house.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Exclusive use of the Venue over 3 days
* Set up the day before your Wedding Celebration from 10.30am
* Early check in to the house the day before
* Beautiful house to sleep 19 family & friends
* Includes a stunning bridal suite with four poster bed
* Experienced Wedding Coordinator to assist you every step of your way and to be there on the wedding day
* 90ft clear span marquee situated on the front lawn of Drakestone House, for up to 100 guests for a fromal sit down wedding breakfast
* Chiavari chairs & tables for your guests