Delamere Manor is a multi-award-winning luxury wedding venue.
Overlooking a stunning six-acre lake and set in over one hundred acres of beautiful countryside lies Delamere Manor. Ideally located, our venue can be easily accessed from Liverpool, Manchester, and Chester. With manicured gardens, meadows, grounds and lake, our venue provides you with the perfect setting for your magical wedding day. Many other venues may offer you the beautiful grounds, but few can offer you the stunning views quite like Delamere Manor.
Once home to the influential Wilbraham family, and even more recently the talented musician and songwriter Gary Barlow, Delamere Manor is now a privately-owned venue. Having undergone an intense transformation over recent years, we now provide you with a classic manor house with a modern twist. Delamere Manor is an exclusive venue and has several licensed areas to hold your wedding within the house and the grounds including the courtyard, the terrace overlooking the spectacular view or even the lakeside jetty.
After your wedding vows have been exchanged, your guests can enjoy a glass of champagne on the terrace and enjoy the scenery or stay inside the comfort of the manor house. We would encourage everyone to take the time to explore the grounds and the gardens whilst you both are whisked away to make the most of the photo opportunities!
If this isn’t enough, we will also open our doors to our on-site nightclub for the evening celebrations. Previously Gary Barlow’s recording studio, this room has been converted and now features state of the art equipment, a dance floor and a professional bar!
At Delamere Manor we pride ourselves on our ability to build your dream wedding based on what you want and not what others tell you to want. We appreciate the importance of planning your wedding and our small team will personally ensure that no detail is left unacknowledged and will be there to support every step of the way. Please do not hesitate to get in touch and one of our team will be on hand to help make your countryside wedding a reality.
A Message from Dale McNally our Operations & Sales Director:
A huge congratulations on your engagement. I am delighted to see that you're considering our venue for your Wedding Day, this is such an exciting time for the two of you.
Please request our brochure for our wedding inspiration at Delamere. I would like to invite you over for a viewing of the Manor and the grounds at your convenience so we can show you the endless opportunities we have here.
Feel free to contact me directly at any time: email@example.com
- Exclusive venue hire; become the Lady of the Manor for your special day
- Endless photo opportunities across our stunning manicured gardens
- Several in and outdoor ceremony locations including the glittering lakeside, terrace, and courtyard
- Pamper yourself in our personal beauty parlour
- Dedicated team to help plan your dream down to the last detail
- On-site night club; formerly Gary Barlow's recording studio available for an evening reception
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
30 reviewsWrite a Review
Delamere Manor Real Weddings
36 photos · 27/05/2020
£2,350.00 Discount for the limited dates below. Exclusive-use venue hire including the six luxury double bedrooms.
Subject to availability:
30th April 2022
27th May 2022
28th May 2022
10th June 2022
19th June 2022
10th July 2022
22nd July 2022
19th August 2022
Offer includes the below:
- Exclusive use of the Manor House, 6 luxury double bedrooms and it’s majestic grounds
- Beauty Parlour for pre-ceremony preparations Inc: beauty supplies
- Civil Ceremony set up with a choice of both inside and outside locations
- Courtyard to host wedding breakfast
- Tables, lime wash Chiavari chairs, white or ivory table linen and glassware
- Exclusive use of the Manor nightclub
- Full cash/card bar with license until 12:00am
- Cake table and knife
- Free parking with overnight facility
- Cream aisle carpet
- Red carpet entrance
- Registrar table
- Gift table and Post-box
- Cloakroom facilities
- Standard PA system and Microphone in our Courtyard
Cuddington Lane CW8 2TE Northwich (Cheshire)