Condé Nast Brides' "Hot 100" Exclusive Use Venue in the UK. Crear offers an inspirational, stylish, space, within a magical landscape on the west coast of Scotland, for your wedding. We offer complete flexibility to host your celebration in understated luxury and complete privacy, together with a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere.
Crear is fully licensed, including the grounds surrounding the house and all the way down to the rugged coast and sandy beaches - giving you miles of choice for the exact location for your marriage ceremony. There are also several beautiful churches close by. The main studio is larger than a tennis court, lit by a continuous glass wall overlooking the Paps of Jura, and providing the perfect venue for a party.
Wherever you look at Crear, the emphasis is on comfort and warmth. Enjoy the simplicity of wood-panelled walls and warm slate floors. Sink into one of the deep armchairs or sofas in front of the open fire, with uninterrupted views to the Isles of Islay, Jura, and Gigha, and the coast of Ireland. Feast on delicious fresh local produce, including lobster and crab landed daily from the fishing boats, and home baked teas of hot scones and gingerbread.
Crear is ideal for a hundred guests, and is equally perfect if it's just the two of you wishing to escape the pressure of family and friends - in which case we would be happy to act as witnesses if required. Exclusive use, with a minimum stay of two nights, allows you freedom and privacy to plan the day of your dreams, with our support and assistance every step of the way.
For Wee Weddings of up to 8 people, please see www.weeweddings.co.uk
For Weddings of up to 30 guests, please see www.thesmallweddingvenue.com
- Condé Nast Brides' "Hot 100" Exclusive Use Venue in the UK.
- Our all star team are on hand at every step to plan your perfect day.
- During your stay you are welcome to self-cater or to enjoy total indulgance with our award winning chef, Alan Boslem.
- Three days and three nights with views to the isles of Jura, Islay & Gigha and the coast of Ireland
- Six en-suite bedrooms in Crear and three en-suite bedrooms in Caisealrag Cottage, allow for a houseparty of up to 18 guests.
- For just the two of you, Caisealrag Cottage is the most romantic small venue in Scotland or the perfect start to your Honeymoon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
388 reviewsWrite a Review
Kilberry PA29 6YD by Tarbert (Argyll)