On Hitched.co.uk since 2023
Last update: November 2023
Coopers Farm Tipis is an outdoor, countryside, farm tipi wedding venue located near the small village of Alvechurch, West Midlands, providing an intimate and relaxed customisable space.
Home to our magnificent herd of English Longhorns, we are proud to be practising regenerative farming and are Pasture for Life accredited. Our aim is to provide a sustainable outdoor venue that works harmoniously with nature and the ecosystems around us.
When the 3 Giant Hat Tipis are raised, they offer ample space to accommodate up to 70 seated guests during the day and up to 100 guests in the evening, while maintaining the intimate atmosphere that makes a Tipi wedding so special.
- 3 Giant linked Kata Tips (2024+ bookings)
- 1 Little Hat Tipi
- Rustic wooden tables, benches and oak-cross back chairs to sit 70 guests
- Ceremonial seating
- Our handcrafted oak topped bar
- Sound system, PA and lighting
- Access to the site a day before and after your wedding
- Portable oak dance floor
- Tipi matting and walkways
- Inside fairy lighting
- Outside festoon lighting
- Upcycled whisky barrels
- Ceremony area opposite the Tipis
- Toilets, water and electric
- Wedding planner (pre-wedding planning & on-site management)
- Car park and waste management
- Onsite staff during your event
- Vintage water dispenser jars (refilled and monitored throughout your event)
Includes all of package 1 plus:
- Scenic woodland ceremony area
- Seating (Oak cross back chairs & Haybales with wooden boards)
- Logs with LED lanterns
- Refurbished railway carriage
- 5x Festival flags
- Upcycled vintage market cart (perfect for reception drinks, sweet cart & gifts)
- Vintage rusty oil drums
- Lanterns on logs
- Bunting and glass vases
- Restored whisky barrel cake stand
- Firepit with bench seating (inc fire wood)
Unlitmate Wedding Planning Service
Enjoy true peace of mind and total luxury with the ultimate wedding planning experience. Kate covers everything from helping you come up with the perfect look and feel for your day, through to styling and managing your many suppliers – don’t worry, we only ever use companies we know and love!
Frequently asked questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Do you have any questions?
Would you like to schedule a visit?