Situated in the heart of the Worcestershire countryside, and surrounded by 60-acres of beautiful fields and forest, Elmbridge Farm could be the perfect rural escape for your wedding day. Overlooking a serene lake, this large and inviting tipi tent would make a magical place for you to celebrate saying ‘I do’ to that special someone. With the option for an official ceremony at the farm right beside the lake and the tipi or a selection of three beautiful churches nearby, you can make your day perfectly right for you.
The team at Elmbridge Farm understand that each wedding is unique, and that’s why they believe their tipi is the perfect place to celebrate. They allow you to treat the space as a blank canvas and bring your personality to the fore, making for a truly memorable experience. Elmbridge have a list of recommended suppliers that can provide everything from exceptional catering options to florists, tipi stylists and stationers – meaning that you can concentrate on the truly important things.
What’s more, just a stone’s throw from the tipi, Elmbridge Holiday Cottages make for the perfect place for you to spend your first night as newlyweds, and a great option for some of your guests to stay in. Glamping on-site in bell tents is another option for you and your guests looking to make a weekend of it.
For more information on how Elmbridge Farm could create your perfect wedding day, please do not hesitate to contact them.
- Situated in the heart of the Worcestershire countryside
- Overlooking a beautiful lake, perfect for your wedding photos
- 3 beautiful churches located nearby for your ceremony
- Elmbridge Holiday Cottages are the perfect place for you to spend your first night as newlyweds
- Glamping in bell tents in the woodland
- Elmbridge Farm has a long list of recommended suppliers perfect for your every need
- Free parking onsite for you and your guests
- Elmbridge Farm fully celebrates and welcomes marriages of those in the LGBTQ+ community.
- Marriage Licensed for Civil Ceremonies
Elmbridge Farm are hosting a special Venue Showcase Event on May 7th 2022, where the team are welcoming you to come join us to view the venue, some our recommended suppliers and to have a chat about your special day! All you have to do is register on our website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Do you have any questions?
9 reviewsWrite a review
31 User photos
Did the reviews win you over?
Addis Lane WR9 0ND Droitwich (Worcestershire)
Would you like to schedule a visit?