All Saints Chapel, Meads, is a very beautiful, rather hidden venue. Situated by the sea in the picturesque seaside ancient village of Meads, Eastbourne, this is a majestic English architectural masterpiece in 1874.
All Saints The Old Chapel is deconsecrated (non-religious) and is fully licensed venue for civil partnerships, events and functions, making it a stunning versatile space to suit your every need.
we provide the perfect venue for your fairy tale wedding day. We simply cannot capture the elegance and ambience of this stunning venue in a photograph and strongly reccomend that you come and view the bejewelled windows, stately isle for yourselves.
- Licensed for civil ceremonies allowing you to spend your entire day here
- In house catering on-site with a variety of options allowing you to personalise your day
- Full wedding service available including PA and audio system
- 45 minutes from Gatwick Airport, 25 minutes from Brighton and close to Eastbourne's amenities
- Great packages available with something to suit all couples
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
1 reviewWrite a Review
4 User photos
Darley Road BN20 7PE Eastbourne (East Sussex)