Terms and Conditions
The entry period runs between 13:00 on 16th March 2021 - 23:59pm on 30th April 2021.
- Vendors/Couples will enter using this form. Entries will be encouraged to fill out the form in as much detail as possible and provide an example of something they have done to provide support, giving back or an act of kindness.
- Vendors can enter more than once, but only with a different example of an act of kindness or giving-back initiative.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- For any questions regarding online entry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries and/or winners may be disqualified if the Promoter (Hitched) determines, in its sole discretion, that the entry contains, among other things, false information, inappropriate language or remarks, offensive or discriminatory content, or any content that violates or infringes on any third party’s rights
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
- All entries must be completed fully, as per the instructions on the online entry form.
- Questions and word limits must be strictly adhered to and cannot be altered by entrants once submitted.
- Please read the criteria carefully and use this information as a way of helping you complete your entry form. For any questions please email email@example.com
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that all answers are legal, decent, honest and truthful.
- Where images are submitted, please upload as high quality as possible.
- All entries will be reviewed by the Hitched Editor, who will determine the 20 winners, who will receive the 2020 Couples’ Champions.
- Entries will be judged based on level of kindness, authenticity and overall impact.
- We guarantee that all entries will be considered.
- Unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback for any entries.
- There will be only 20 winners in total.
- The winners will feature in an editorial article on hitched.co.uk
- Winners will also receive promotion on social media, on the Hitched Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn account. Winners will also be featured in a solus email.
- The winners will receive a ‘2020 Couples’ Champions’ badge for their Hitched listing.
- The winners will be announced on 14th May. The winners will be contacted via email.
- The 2020 Couples’ Champions has been organised by Hitched Limited, Office 5.1. 65 Curzon Street, London, W1J 8PE
- You can contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I enter?
Entries can only be made via the entry form.
Who is eligible?
Anyone in the wedding industry is eligible. Whether you run your own business, freelancer or work for a vendor, please submit your entry.
Can I enter myself/ own act of kindness?
Of course. We’d love to hear from you. Can I nominate a business I have seen online but don’t have their personal details? Yes! Please include at least one of the following; website, email, phone number or social handle.
When is the closing date for entries?
Entries close at 23:59pm on 30th April. Entries made after this date will not be considered.
Can I enter more than once?
You can enter more than once, but only with a different entry story. The work, act of kindness or giving-back story you share must be different.
I am having problems with the online entry form, who should I contact?
Please contact the team at email@example.com
What happens if I win?
All winners will be notified individually if they have won one of the twenty 2020 Couples’ Champions badges available. The Hitched editor will pick the top 20 champions based on level of kindness and those who went the extra mile during these difficult times.
Winners will be featured in an editorial article and will receive a 2020 Couples’ Champions badge for their Hitched listing and marketing materials. Winners will also receive promotion on social media, on the Hitched Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn account. Winners will also be featured in a solus email.
How many winners will there be?
There will be 20 winners in total.
What happens if I don’t win?
Unfortunately there will only be 20 winners chosen for the above promotion. However, all entries will receive an email acknowledging their hard work and achievement!
When will I find out if I’ve won?
The winners will be announced on 14th May 2021. The winners will be contacted via email. The winners will be announced in an editorial article on Hitched.co.uk. Winners will also receive promotion on social media, on the Hitched Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn account. Winners will also be featured in a solus email.
Will there be the UK Weddings Awards this year?
Yes. The UK Wedding Awards 2022 will be open later this year.