On Hitched.co.uk since 2020
Last update: November 2023
We're Nick & Lily. We are a family run, mobile bar based in Shropshire covering the west of England and Wales.
We have 3 beautifully unique family-built bars to choose from, each with their own style perfect for any wedding whether it be a festival-style celebrations to elegant receptions we've got a bar for you.
- The Original Bar was lovingly converted Mercedes horsebox lorry with a custom-built bar and wood panelling. In 2019 Lily’s father and brother set about building the most unique bar on wheels for our wedding. We wanted a bar that was unique but also fit in with our outdoor festival style wedding. Our bar is larger than your average horse box bar (8m x 5m). It certainly adds a new dimension and extra seating area to any outdoor wedding venue set up.The Bar is set up with 4 draught pumps, fully customisable signage and an outside awning for seating.
- Our Second bar is a smaller horsebox bar (built during lockdown), called Amelie's after our daughter who was born during the biuld (3x3m). It's perfect for when space is tighter or numbers are smaller. Packed full of charm it has all the same capabilities behind the bar as our larger Original Bar just without the bulk.
- NEW to 2022 - Tipsy's Indoor Bar. Its a beautiful rustic internal bar made from solid antique furniture. This is perfect for venues where the bar needs to be inside. The bar is a full bar including draught pumps. Often at bigger events we turn this bar into a gin and fizz bar to work along side our horsebox bars.
We pride our selves on being fully personalised to your needs. You'll be able to decide on:
- A bar menu to suit you and your guests
- Customise the signage, mirrors and decorations
- Do you want arrival drinks (e.g. Pimm's), bubbles for toasts, table wines or just the bar for the reception?
- Do you want lawn games, beer pong,additional bars or a pimp your drink station?
- Decide on the awning set up. Do you want seating, a lounge, a pub, a games room?
We tend to find a quick call (phone/zoom) helps us better understand your plans and any extras you may want. That way we can quote you more accurately so drop us a message and lets start planning for the your big day!
Check out our Instagram account for all the latest pictures - @white_label_bar
Frequently asked questions
Cheshire, Denbighshire, Flintshire, Powys, Shropshire and Wrexham
Do you have any questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
27 User photos
Just what we were after!
Wedding bar hire
We were able to personalise the side of the bar with pictures and bunting, it also came with pullout awning, tables and benches which were super helpful.
It was fun and quirky, our guests all commented on how great it was - not just an ordinary bar.
Nick provided us with 5* service. He is friendly, knowledgeable and nothing is too much trouble. He helped us select a great bar menu and his communication was fantastic.
We highly recommend white L_abel Bar for your event. They were everything we wanted and more!
Thank you white L_bel bar for helping to make our DIY wedding so memorable!
Exceptional from start to finish
Personalised, Professional and Pragmatic!
The perfect bar for our rustic wedding
Nick was attentive to detail from start to finish and so easy to work with when it came to deciding on drinks! Thank you so much for making our special day just the best day ever! And we will definitely be recommending you in future!
Vickie and Craig
Amazing, I couldn't recommend enough!
Mr N Taylor
Perfect bar, perfect wedding!
Super quick to respond following first enquiry, and gave a fantastic impression at our very first zoom meeting … we were lucky enough to get first dibs on Amélie’s Bar, a small horse box bar named after their daughter :-)
Great listeners, and worked really hard to source local beers, ciders and some superb wine choices!
The bar was decorated beautifully, and they brought a gazebo for the pimp your own drink / pimms station as well as some extra tables for us.
They even managed to get the draught beer and cider installed just before our wedding day.
Professional, friendly and really personally tailored uniquely for our day, you could genuinely tell that they care and love what they do!
All guests had a fantastic time, couldn’t have hoped for better service, would definitely use them again as first choice for future events !!
Thank you :-)
Flexible, professional and super friendly!
Friendly and approachable from the beginning they worked hard to make sure every aspect was personalised to us.
Guests couldn't get enough of the cool and quirky bar which made for fantastic photos and chat!
I would highly recommend them 🥂
Wedding August 2023
The quality of their bar service was second to none!
I can't praise them enough!
Perfect bar for a wedding!
Absolutely incredible addition to our wedding and lovely people to work with!
Brilliant from start to finish
Brilliant service, friendly staff, the guests loved them!
Did the reviews win you over?