On Hitched.co.uk since 2023
Last update: February 2024
SMS Celebrant is a Central London, England-based professional specialising in non-religious civil ceremonies. Samantha M Simon states, "Being a celebrant is not just a job; it is my calling". She's committed to creating the best ceremony possible that represents the occasion. You can look forward to a bespoke experience with love, warmth, and empathy at its heart. Samantha is a creative writer who expresses life through heartfelt quotes and poetry. She is a self-described who loves love and is passionate about retelling individual stories and creative lifelong memories. She's happy to travel throughout the UK.
Samantha's passion is present in everything she does, from weddings and vow renewals to naming ceremonies. Her ultimate goal is to personally and professionally give each couple a day to remember. Samantha loves meeting new people and would happily host a consultation to discuss your ideas. Whether you envision something traditional or entirely your own, she'll work closely with you on each element of your day. SMS Celebrant is known for curating heartfelt scripts that capture the spirit of the occasion. To Samantha, writing is her way of expressing emotions and bringing people together in love. Some of her services include the following:
- Virtual and in-person meetings to discuss ideas and get to know each other
- A personalised script tailored to each ceremony and couple
- Guidance and communications leading up to the big day
- Support in writing vows and incorporating poetry and speeches
- Support in developing the order of the ceremony
- A personalised script with opportunities to review, edit, and approve the final draft
- Attendance at the rehearsal
- Conducting the ceremony
Frequently asked questions
Essex, Kent and South West London
Do you have any questions?
Be the first to share your experience!
Your feedback can help future couples make the best decisions for their special day.