Located in the charming village of Little Warley, near Brentwood, Warley Park is a beautiful, scenic venue for a dream wedding.
Our dedicated, professional team are second to none. From the initial planning to the big day, your personal wedding coordinators will be available to help you create your perfect wedding. Warley Park’s superb chefs and waiting staff work with your wedding coordinators to realise your ideas and ensure the day runs smoothly.
We are fully licensed to hold wedding ceremonies and civil partnerships for both our indoor and outdoor weddings in our fantastic venue.
As the name would suggest, our Lakesview function room boasts stunning views of the surrounding lakes and courses. The room can accommodate 120 guests for a formal sit-down meal and 180 for the evening’s celebrations.
If you opt for an outside ceremony, our wedding pier is unrivalled for its scenery. Since its construction in 2011, the pier has become the favourite spot for every wedding photographer. Overlooking the stunning lakes and willow trees, it’s a beautiful spot to say your vows.
At Warley Park, you don’t have to compromise on quality as our packages are fantastic value for money in the area. Our all-inclusive packages have been tailored to even include the added details, such as evening DJ and chair sashes, to ease any planning stress!
Our ‘Casual Wedding Package’ is perfect if you’re planning an evening only ceremony and reception in our Lakesview room.
- Licenced for both outdoor and indoor civil ceremonies
- All-inclusive packages start from £2999
- Stunning setting for photographs with picturesque views from our wedding pier
- Our team of dedicated and experienced wedding coordinators will be on hand to help make your dream wedding perfect.
- The Lakesview room looks out over 3 beautiful lakes with catering for up to 120 guests for the wedding breakfast and 200 for the evening
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
98 reviewsWrite a Review
Magpie Lane CM13 3DX Dunton (Essex)