As one of Dorset's hidden treasures, The Orangery Suite is an attractive and unique venue for intimate and personal wedding ceremonies and receptions.
With exclusive use of the beautifully landscaped walled garden, The Orangery is an idyllic setting for a couple's special day.
The recently refurbished room can seat 75 people for the ceremony; we are now also able to offer outdoor wedding ceremonies. After the ceremony, guests can make their way out onto the terrace for a drinks reception whilst the newly married couple have photographs taken in the elegant grounds.
Our stunning pagoda-style marquee can accommodate up to 85 guests for the reception meal and is included in the venue hire price.
Whilst background music is welcome, the tranquil location means that discos are not suitable for The Orangery Suite. However, there is another venue just a short walk away, or others within a few minutes drive that will accommodate your evening function.
The Orangery is in a quiet and secluded countryside location, just a mile from Wimborne in Dorset, and is easily accessible from all parts of Dorset and Hampshire.
The historic setting and spacious grounds make The Orangery Suite the perfect venue for a relaxed and stylish day to remember.
- The Orangery Suite is licensed to perform marriages and civil partnership ceremonies, within the stunning grounds or in The Orangery Suite.
- A wide variety of catering is available.
- Why not make use of our extensive activities within the walled garden, such as croquet, pétanque, crazy golf, beach volleyball and many more.
- The grounds are not open to the public, so your wedding party would enjoy exclusive use of the beautifully landscaped walled garden and facilities.
- Many photo opportunities within the grounds including a bridge, gazebo and sunken garden.
- Please contact us for prices, availability, and further information about hiring The Orangery Suite for your wedding.
Frequently Asked Questions
47 reviewsWrite a Review
Merley House Lane BH21 3AA Wimbourne (Dorset)