Set in the heart of East Central London, just two minutes from Canon Street welcome to The Listing. A striking, glazed, double height building in the midst of The City, it is as chic and cool venue ideal for an urban wedding celebration.
The Listing sits as a wonderful diverse and versatile space, perfect for any style of celebration you decide to have. Available for exclusive hire for the grandest of parties, The Listing also boasts a plethora of smaller spaces ideal for a more intimate affair.
Draped in hanging plants and low level lighting, the décor perfectly juxtaposes the cool industrial style façade of the venue and the double height glazing offers a light flooded experience that you and your guests will never forget. What’s more, The Listing also has an al fresco terrace! Ideal for not only a drinks reception, with The City in the background it would be the most dramatic of backdrops for your wedding photos.
When it comes to the catering at your wedding, The Listing will deliver a service you are never going to forget. With a selection of simple favourites prepared to the highest of standards, The Listing’s in-house chefs will cook up a culinary masterclass. However, the most inviting aspect of any celebration at The Listing must be the chance to create your own cocktails! Offering a quick masterclass in mixology, you and your guests could learn from the very best and add that little something special to your wedding day celebrations.
For more information on the kinds of weddings The Listing can host please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Stunning double height glazed façade building in the heart of The City
- Available for exclusive use for up to 300 guests
- Alternatively, there is a variety of smaller spaces for a more intimate affair
- Chic décor throughout with hanging plants and dramatic al fresco terrace
- Get the chance to create your own cocktails with their Mixologists!
- Conveniently located next a number of underground and national rail stations
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
27 Bush Lane EC4R 0AA City of London (East Central London)