The HAC is an exceptional and thoroughly unexpected venue; a magnificent 18th Century mansion, Armoury House, set in a six acre garden yet located just a stone’s throw from Moorgate in the heart of the City of London. The HAC's stunning location, elegant rooms and rich sense of history mean it is in high demand amongst discerning bridal couples keen to choose somewhere unique for their wedding.
Built in 1735, Armoury House at the HAC is a fascinating blend of traditional and modern. The Long Room in Armoury House offers the perfect setting for both ceremonies and receptions for up to 150 guests. This beautiful oak-panelled room features a minstrel’s gallery, stone fireplaces and huge picture windows from which guests can enjoy lovely views of the garden.
The stylish, contemporary Prince Consort Rooms seat up to 350 guests and are therefore ideal for larger weddings. They are especially popular for Asian and Kosher weddings. The Prince Consort Rooms can be hired independently or in conjunction with adjoining Armoury House.
Armoury House is undoubtedly impressive in its own right but what makes the HAC so memorable and sets it apart from other London venues is its stunning six acre garden.
The HAC have just launched a new digital wedding brochure which captures the versatility and magic of holding a wedding ceremony and reception at the HAC. Download the brochure at www.hac.org.uk/events/weddings or call 0844 824 6214 for more details.
- A magnificent Georgian house set in a stunning, six acre garden
- Exclusive hire available for evenings and weekends
- Licensed for civil marriages and partnerships
- A range of wedding packages available
- A professional, friendly Event Manager will work alongside you throughout
- Our team of Chefs are passionate about food and believe in using only the finest, seasonal produce, beautifully prepared and presented.
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
3 reviewsWrite a Review
City Road EC1Y 2BQ City of London (East Central London)