Discover Your Dream Wedding Venue....
Situated in the Forest of Bowland, not far from Chipping, Gibbon Bridge is the perfect place for a wedding either indoor or outdoors. The beautiful award winning gardens offer the perfect backdrop for a Bandstand wedding between 1st April and 30th September. Guests can relax in the gardens and then enjoy a superb wedding breakfast in the light and open Conservatory which adjoins the terrace overlooking the gardens. In the winter months, or should rain prevail the Orangery is light and airey - a fabulous alternative.
Over the last thirty five years, thousands of couples have entrusted Janet Simpson, the owner, and her team with the very important job of staging their wedding. She offers a professional and individual service, which ensures everyone experiences the day of their dreams; all in the most beautiful and dramatic rural location of the Ribble Valley. There is never more than one wedding a day.
The Conservatory can seat upto 130 guests or 200 with the addition of a marquee. For smaller weddings the Orangery and Cavalier Lounge are available for wedding breakfasts.
So, whether you are planning a small intimate gathering or a large event, the team here at the Gibbon Bridge will ensure that your day is planned to perfection. Combine our many years of experience with beautiful surroundings, award winning gardens, elegant private function rooms, personal service and value for money and you have the perfect venue for your perfect day!
- Beautiful light Conservatory with bifolding doors onto the terrace and award winning gardens
- Fresh & delicious food made especially for you. Fine wine and a large spacious bar.
- Our thirty spacious bedrooms and split level suites offer superb accommodation.
- The contemporary Victorian Orangery offers the perfect setting for an indoor wedding.
- Relax with your friends and family in our 20 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens, private woodlands and ponds, or in our elegant rooms.
- A dedicated team to look after you and only one wedding a day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
15 reviewsWrite a Review
Green Lane, Chipping PR3 2TQ Forest of Bowland (Lancashire)