Nestled within 26 acres of secluded parkland and a garden landscaped by Capability Brown, Stoke Place is a beautiful award-winning grade II listed Queen Anne Mansion House. With stunning views of our lake, elegant spaces and years of expertise in hosting weddings and events, it’s easy to imagine why. Built in 1690 by Patrick Lamb our luxurious mansion house effortlessly blends period features with handpicked, modern flourishes.
Licensed for civil ceremonies for up to 160 in our Ballroom or 40 in our Thomas Gray. The Ballroom is a light filled and neutral setting complete with high beams that lends itself to any colour scheme or theme. The Thomas Gray is an elegant and glamorous setting ideal for smaller weddings.
The Jubilee package has everything you need for 70 guests and is available on Sundays & selected dates throughout the 2022. Prices start from £7,070. inc. VAT.
The Regency is a luxury package for weddings of 80+ guests and is available any day/season. Prices start from £8,800 inc. VAT.
The Queen Anne is the ultimate package for 80+ guests available any day/season. Prices start from £10,000 inc. VAT.
You are able to book Stoke Place as a Dry Hire venue on Sundays starting from just £4,000.
We also offer Exclusive use of our wonderful Queen Anne mansion house. Taking the house exclusively for your wedding day really is an incredible experience! With 39 bedrooms, ample space within the house and the stunning grounds to explore you will create memories that last a lifetime on your special day and really create that wow factor for your guests.
At Stoke Place we pride ourselves on the exceptional service we provide to each of our weddings. The highly experienced wedding team at Stoke Place will assist you in the planning of your special day, from your first enquiry right through to the departure of the very last guest. From a grand, large scale affair to an intimate ceremony followed by drinks, the team are happy to accommodate your wishes. And with a one wedding per day policy, you can be assured you have the undivided attention to detail your day truly deserves.
If you’re looking for a wedding venue that perfectly combines luxury, history & style but allows you the flexibility for the day you've always dreamed of then we would love to hear from you. To truly appreciate our fabulous venue in person and learn more about our wedding packages, you can visit the website or make an appointment with the team, please call 01753 560218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Beautiful Manor House Hotel with 26 acres of Capability Brown Landscape.
- Only one wedding held a day.
- Weddings for up to 160 Guests, for both the Civil Ceremony and Wedding Breakfast.
- Exclusive Use Option to take over the whole hotel and all 39 bedrooms.
- Your own in house Wedding Manager
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
126 reviewsWrite a Review
4 User photos
Stoke Place Real Weddings
19 photos · 11/07/2020
30 photos · 03/08/2019
In 2022, the year of Queen Elizabeth II Platium Jubilee, we proudly offer you the chance to make this 70 year celebration truly memorable at a rather royal price.For just £7070 based on 70 guests this wonderful package includes
- Hire of the Ballroom, Barnroom & Lakeside with tables, chairs, crockery, cutlery, glassware & table linen & white chair covers
- 1 x arrival drink per person
- 2 x canapes per person
- 3 course wedding breakfast with teas, coffees & petit fours
- 1/2 bottle of house wine per person
- Toast glass of Prosecco per person
- Evening bacon rolls / cheese toasties
- Professional Guild Toastmaster
- Wedding co-ordinator and event manager
- Complimentary Junior suite on the night of the wedding
- Complimentary menu tasting prior to the wedding day
- Wedding stationery based on Stoke Place branding
- Use of cake stand, knife, easel & white post box
- Red carpet on arrival
- Private group breakfast the next day
- PA system & microphone
- Car parking & Wi-Fi
T&C's apply. Selected dates only.
Stoke Green SL2 4HT Stoke Poges (Buckinghamshire)