Congratulations you on your recent engagement and thank you for considering Stoke Place as the location for your special day.
I understand what an exciting time this is for you and we want your day to have the undivided attention it deserves. With our beautiful Queen Anne Mansion House, set in 26 acres of secluded parkland and a garden landscaped by Capability Brown, Stoke Place is a wonderful setting for your special day for both summer and winter weddings. Whether it be lavish or intimate, formal or relaxed you can be at ease knowing that our talented team will guarantee you have an unforgettable day. We have a fantastic range of options to suit different requirements and budgets.
We also offer Exclusive use of our wonderful Queen Anne mansion house. Taking the house exclusively for your wedding day really is an incredible experience! With 39 bedrooms, ample space within the house and the stunning grounds to explore you will create memories that last a lifetime on your special day and really create that wow factor for your guests.
We find the best way to appreciate the property is to view it yourselves and it would be lovely to meet you and discuss your wedding plans at Stoke Place so contact us to find out more about arranging an appointment.
126 Reviews for Stoke Place
Recommended by 100% of couples
4 User photos
Andrew J. · Married on 22/06/2019
A stress-free day
Stoke Place has been the best team to help me with my wedding. Tracey and the team have been excellent. This is a beautiful venue, good value for money and offered me a seamless stressful day!Sent on 30/06/2019
Colleen · Married on 30/11/2019
Our dreams come true
Every single person we met at Stoke Place was friendly and helpful but we wanted to say a particular thank you to:-Sent on 26/02/2020
• Patrick the toastmaster - we would not have believed that a wedding could run as smoothly as ours did and that was totally down to Patrick's expert handling and supervision!
• Rene was absolutely fabulous both the day before and on the day itself - he was on hand to answer any questions and assist in any way that he could!
• Petr - Again, what an asset to Stoke Place! Having helped calm our nerves the day before, it was lovely seeing a familiar face during the day itself and his slick handling of the wedding breakfast was impressive
• The kitchen staff - we also separately wanted to thank the brilliant chefs. Everyone is still talking to us about how amazing the food was and we are still drooling ourselves over that caponata! It was quite frankly one of the best bits of our day.
• Last and ABSOLUTELY NOT LEAST, Tracey! We don't even know where to begin and could probably write an entire dissertation on how wonderful Tracey is but honestly - you are just a superstar and we cannot thank you enough for making the process and the day itself as smooth and magical and wonderful as it was.
The entire staff at Stoke Place deserve a huge round of applause. So many of our guests have told us that this was the best wedding they have ever been to, and as much as I would like to say that it is solely down to my wonderfully creative Disney centrepieces I'm pretty certain it was the hard work and dedication that you all put in to make our dreams come true that day.
Chloe · Married on 23/11/2019
My dream wedding
Firstly I’d just like to say a massive thank you to you for all your help and work on the run up to the big day. A big thank you to all the staff they were absolutely amazing from start to finish. Everyone said how lovely and helpful they were.Sent on 26/02/2020
Me and Laurence had the most amazing perfect day and that’s all down to you and your amazing staff who did everything for us!
I’m so gutted it’s all over I want to do it all again!
I just loved the whole day it was perfect, my dream wedding and we are so happy we chose Stoke Place we absolutely love it there.
Thank you again Tracey for everything you are amazing!
2 Preferred Vendors