Set in the heart of the Cotswolds, the Royal Agricultural University has been one of Gloucestershire's most iconic buildings since the mid-19thcentury. Bursting with a regal elegance and nestled away in 25 acres of manicured grounds, it would make for an unforgettable setting for your wedding day!
Boasting a range of beautiful function spaces for you to host your day - including its own private Chapel - when booking your wedding day with the Royal Agricultural University you can spend your entire day in their stunning surroundings. Say 'I do' in the Victorian chapel, before taking to the grounds for wonderfully intimate wedding photos and a champagne reception, before making your way into the 16thcentury Bathurst Wing to celebrate the evening away!
Planning a wedding can be a daunting affair, that's why the experienced and dedicated events team at the Royal Agricultural University will be on-hand to assist in any way you need. If the thought of organising every last detail is bringing you out in a sweat - fear not! They have assembled a fantastic selection of wedding packages that allow you to concentrate on the more important aspects of your day, while bespoke options are also available.
For more information on the kinds of weddings the Royal Agricultural University can host, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Set in the heart of the Cotswolds, boasting stunning views and backdrops for your wedding photos
- Licensed to host your ceremony in the intimate Victorian chapel
- One of Gloucestershire’s premier wedding venues since 1845
- Range of function spaces for you celebrate in, including the 16th century Bathurst Wing
- Fantastic wedding packages available
- Experienced and dedicated events team on-hand to assist
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Cirencester GL7 6JS Cirencester (Gloucestershire)