BOOK YOUR SHOWROUND TODAY
Set within 9 acres of Warwickshire countryside adjacent to the Fazeley Canal, yet just 20 minutes from Birmingham, the Brook Marston Farm Hotel, Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, offers the best of a country wedding venue with the convenience of the city.
The hotel has a number of rooms licensed for civil ceremonies and these vary in size with capacities ranging from 20 to 120. Following on from your romantic ceremony, you can head outside and enjoy the magnificent gardens or, in colder months, you can cosy up in the lounge area.
Our permament Marquee is the perfect venue for your wedding breakfast. The Fazeley Suite requires a minimum of 40 guests can hold a maximum of 120 guests. You can hire this room along with exclusive use of the landscaped gardens.
The attention to detail and flexibility of this spectacular venue ensure that your special day is perfect for you. The team will work with you to ensure that every detail of your day is just as you have always imagined.
With so much to see and do in the area, this is the perfect place to extend your stay and make a weekend of your celebrations. You can also book your hen weekend at Marston Farm, taking time to enjoy the surronding countryside and attractions.
If you’d like to host your perfect day at the Brook Marston Farm Hotel, get in touch with the team to find out more and to book an appointment.
- Licensed for civil parnerships and marriages alike your whole day can be held under one roof
- Our wedding co-ordinators are on hand to ensure everything is taken care of... Beautifully.
- The most spectacular backdrop for your wedding photographs- scenes to cherish forever.
- From intimate wedding breakfasts to lavish feasts for 120 guests, we can fulfill your every need.
- All our wedding packages are tailor made, making it your perfect day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
67 reviewsWrite a Review
Bodymoor Heath Lane, Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Warwickshire B76 9JD Sutton Coldfield (West Midlands)