Welcome to Healds Hall, a 250 year old former mansion house set within the Spenborough Valley and family owned for the past 40 years. The venue is surrounded by two acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, providing an idyllic setting for your special day.
There is also on-site accommodation in the form of 24 tastefully decorated bedrooms.
Civil ceremonies can be hosted for up to 120 guests, followed by a wedding breakfast and evening reception. Alternatively, you can arrive from the church for an intimate wedding breakfast in the beautiful restaurant or welcome up to 140 guests in the private banquet room which opens onto the patio and landscaped gardens.
Healds Hall has achieved a great reputation for outstanding food and are proud to boast an AA Rosette for culinary excellence.
As a family run venue nothing is set in stone, and your dreams can be created with a personal friendly service.
“One should believe in marriage as in the immortality of the soul”
- A 250 year old former mansion house
- Set within the Spenbourough Valley and surrounded by two acres of beautifully landscaped gardens
- On-site accommodation in the form of 24 bedrooms
- Civil ceremonies for up to 120 guests
- The private banquet room can host up to 140 guests
- AA Rosette for culinary excellence
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
21 reviewsWrite a Review
Leeds Road WF15 6JA Mirfield (West Yorkshire)